PDA

View Full Version : Will Redmond -1a corner.

cheewgumm
09-21-2014, 03:13 AM
That pretty much sums it up.

MarketingBully01
09-21-2014, 03:40 AM
He played really well. I thought our secondary played as well as we needed to. We obviously will play A&M differently as they are a pass first team with Hill. After this week and today's games, the most balanced offense in the SEC (aside from us) would have to be Alabama. Once their offense gets clicking, they will put a lot of pressure on the defenses. With that said, I think we will be in every game that is left on the schedule. This win can't help but give our kids confidence. Very proud of our guys!

Offshore Dawg
09-21-2014, 05:20 AM
He played really well. I thought our secondary played as well as we needed to. We obviously will play A&M differently as they are a pass first team with Hill. After this week and today's games, the most balanced offense in the SEC (aside from us) would have to be Alabama. Once their offense gets clicking, they will put a lot of pressure on the defenses. With that said, I think we will be in every game that is left on the schedule. This win can't help but give our kids confidence. Very proud of our guys!

They see hard work does pay off with actual results, not just a moral victory.

Political Hack
09-21-2014, 08:16 AM
love still has some issues in man-up coverage but he does other things so well you have to let him play.

Will looked different to me with his cast off too. That deflection in the end zone where he was called (incorrectly) for pass interference was a HUGE play. saved us 7 out the gate...

Also, let me please add... When they're on the goal line and have their best WR out wide, who did our coaches stick on him man-up??? He ain't 1A gentlemen. He's 1.

1bigdawg
09-21-2014, 11:13 AM
I have listened to Hack's promotion of Redmond and been skeptical. He played great tonight. He should be 1 because he is better than Love. Also, did you notice that Tavese was not challenged tonight?

Behrdawg
09-21-2014, 11:21 AM
Redmond is the real deal and his talents have finally began to be showcased. He is going to be a beast for us.

justwin
09-21-2014, 11:38 AM
yes, the only issue with our DBs is Love plays too lackadaisical. He needs to be more aggressive pre-snap and play hard the entire play instead of trying to bait and catch-up so much.

Redmond should be starting with Calhoun

love still has some issues in man-up coverage but he does other things so well you have to let him play.

Will looked different to me with his cast off too. That deflection in the end zone where he was called (incorrectly) for pass interference was a HUGE play. saved us 7 out the gate...

Also, let me please add... When they're on the goal line and have their best WR out wide, who did our coaches stick on him man-up??? He ain't 1A gentlemen. He's 1.

FlabLoser
09-21-2014, 12:57 PM
Redmond still hasn't played a full year of college football. He makes a few mistakes due to inexperience. Regardles, this point he is pretty damn good.

Damn good tackler too. Him and Calhoun both.