PDA

View Full Version : biggest play of the game

Pokerdawg44
09-21-2014, 03:12 AM
DV is as loud as ever, we just fumbled the first snap of 2nd half for a lsu td to make it 17-10. Last thing we need is a 3 and out giving all momentum to lsu. Its like 3rd and 9 and Dak makes a change at the line, sends Lewis in motion and barely gets the snap off to make a throw back screen to D Wilson for a 1st down. Man that was huge. Of course Dak converts another 3rd down that drive for a 60ish yd td run to get the lead back to 14 and reclaim the momentum.

HailState39110
09-21-2014, 07:21 AM
That was a beautiful play call . Mullen knew Chavis was going to bring the heat. How do you combat blitzing? Screens

Mullen ran circles around Chavis last night

Coach 57
09-21-2014, 08:16 AM
Definitely a huge play worthy of it being "play of the game". But to me the play of the game was when Dak tried too hard to toss it to JRob (would've been a pick 6 EASILY) but JRob makes (to me) the play of the game by turning DB and knock the ball down for what would've surely been a momentum swinging play!

Political Hack
09-21-2014, 08:21 AM
I thought it was the goal line stand, JROb's DB performance, or Dak's back breaking TD after they got so momentum in the 2nd.

It's hard to pick one. The long drives where we just imposed our will on them were huge too.

defiantdog
09-21-2014, 08:28 AM
Definitely a huge play worthy of it being "play of the game". But to me the play of the game was when Dak tried too hard to toss it to JRob (would've been a pick 6 EASILY) but JRob makes (to me) the play of the game by turning DB and knock the ball down for what would've surely been a momentum swinging play!

^^^^^^ This.... JRob played out of his mind last night. 16 carries for 197 yards! Those are unreal number vs a #8 LSU team.

I seen it dawg
09-21-2014, 08:41 AM
When we stuffed their ass on the goal line. That showed we weren't gonna be pushed around. It was foot up a tigers ass all night after that.

WinningIsRelentless
09-21-2014, 08:48 AM
The stuff on the goal line was huge but honestly us making the first field goal was major

BogeyGolfer
09-21-2014, 08:56 AM
DV is as loud as ever, we just fumbled the first snap of 2nd half for a lsu td to make it 17-10. Last thing we need is a 3 and out giving all momentum to lsu. Its like 3rd and 9 and Dak makes a change at the line, sends Lewis in motion and barely gets the snap off to make a throw back screen to D Wilson for a 1st down. Man that was huge. Of course Dak converts another 3rd down that drive for a 60ish yd td run to get the lead back to 14 and reclaim the momentum.

I think it was the 56 TD run by Dak on 3rd down was a thing of beauty and killed any MO for LSU. I'll admit that I was wrong about our O-Line. I thought we would have trouble running the ball but that was a dominating performance. I haven't seen us dominate a SEC team like that since UF in 2000'

dogshiek
09-21-2014, 10:22 AM
I started breathing again when Redmon intercepted on the goal line!