PDA

View Full Version : We imposed our will physically on LSU

DownwardDawg
09-20-2014, 10:57 PM
We dominated them on the LOS. That says a lot about how you play in the SEC.

Pollodawg
09-20-2014, 10:59 PM
We rushed for three hundred yards. JRob averaged 13 yards a carry. Let that sink in. But I thought our O line was trash..........

Dak was 15-24 for 268 yards and two TDs with 105 on the ground. He15man.

thedawg
09-20-2014, 11:03 PM
But our oline sucks... We can't recruit....****

DownwardDawg
09-20-2014, 11:05 PM
Our O-line is so much better than I thought they were. I'm embarrassed for thinking we had issues on the line. They freakin toy'd with LSU.

Coach34
09-20-2014, 11:07 PM
yeahhhhhh- few people owe me an apology

rtdawg
09-20-2014, 11:07 PM
first time in my life that we dominated LSU. Wore their ass down totally. They had multiple guys on the field hurt while we were pounding that ass. 5 point win was way more than that. Hail State.

DownwardDawg
09-20-2014, 11:29 PM
first time in my life that we dominated LSU. Wore their ass down totally. They had multiple guys on the field hurt while we were pounding that ass. 5 point win was way more than that. Hail State.

Yep. The score doesn't reflect the outcome and I think that's why folks are a little mad. I wasn't sitting down when it was 31-10. I knew it wasn't over. It's never over in Death Valley until the clock is 0.00.
We beat their asses. They had NOTHING for us. The prevent defense made it look a lot closer on the final score.

FlabLoser
09-21-2014, 12:23 AM
I liked what Barrett Sallee said - "The trenches: A wholly owned subsidiary of Mississippi State."

Man, Dillon Day. He struggled in weeks 1-3. Then tonight, damn! He was raping DL guys all night. Pushed the corn dogs in dry.

BeardoMSU
09-21-2014, 12:30 AM
That's the thing...You could have convinced me we would win....but I would have never guess we would have dropped nearly 600 on LSU...over 300 on the ground, no less; which is probably even more surprising. I would have guess we would have to pass for 500 hundred to impose our will, but we RTGDF up the 17'n middle most of the night and those corndogs didn't have an answer. I know Dak is getting most of the praise, and it's rightly deserved, but JRob was a beast tonight. They didn't have an answer for him.

Vandelay Industries
09-21-2014, 12:30 AM
O line was great, only negative I can say is I thought Day had some unnecessary cheap shots

starkvegasdawg
09-21-2014, 12:33 AM
O line was great, only negative I can say is I thought Day had some unnecessary cheap shots

So do the corn dogs blowing up his twitter. Personally, I thought one was incidental and never saw the second one.

Mutt the Hoople
09-21-2014, 12:36 AM
So do the corn dogs blowing up his twitter. Personally, I thought one was incidental and never saw the second one.
Dillon say "Corndog tears taste sweet".

Vancleave
09-21-2014, 07:44 AM

I have to agree with you there. MSU absolutely ruled the trenches. I have to admit I was surprised. I am not sure if MSU is that good (in the trenches) or if LSU is not as good as we thought. Might be a combination of the two. The West is a beast and things are going to shake out but it looks like the Egg Bowl might be for more than just who is going to a pissy ass bowl and who goes home. It might very well be who goes to Atlanta. That would be a Boon for Both schools and Mississippi. Congrats. Very good win for the Bulldogs.

DownwardDawg
09-21-2014, 07:56 AM
I have to agree with you there. MSU absolutely ruled the trenches. I have to admit I was surprised. I am not sure if MSU is that good (in the trenches) or if LSU is not as good as we thought. Might be a combination of the two. The West is a beast and things are going to shake out but it looks like the Egg Bowl might be for more than just who is going to a pissy ass bowl and who goes home. It might very well be who goes to Atlanta. That would be a Boon for Both schools and Mississippi. Congrats. Very good win for the Bulldogs.

Loser mentality.

DownwardDawg
09-21-2014, 07:58 AM

Ole miss is still ole miss. Finesse team that can't run or stop the run. Bama will beat them like we beat LSU last night. The only difference will be that Bama won't let up so the score looks closer.

GreenheadDawg
09-21-2014, 08:20 AM

Why is he still here? When OM starts playing SEC and actually has to stop the run AND run the ball, all those #10 and Atlanta talk will stop for YA'LL

Jack Lambert
09-21-2014, 08:53 AM
I liked what Barrett Sallee said - "The trenches: A wholly owned subsidiary of Mississippi State."

Man, Dillon Day. He struggled in weeks 1-3. Then tonight, damn! He was raping DL guys all night. Pushed the corn dogs in dry.

I think he was bucking for a shampo comercial.

Sacrifice
09-21-2014, 09:08 AM
Dillion Day is my new favorite player. I love a mean nasty ass O-lineman. Dillon was Waffle Stomping corndogs all night long!!

1bigdawg
09-21-2014, 11:04 AM
Why are the two "Van.....s" still on the Board. They seem like Confederates and may even be one person.

Drugdog
09-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Van cleave has 2 Negatives in one thread.
Not hard to see he is a bitch bear.
Bring the hammer!!!!