PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy the win, morons

Quaoarsking
09-20-2014, 10:08 PM
Quit bitching about how it wasn't pretty enough.

WE JUST BEAT LSU AND HALF THIS BOARD IS WHINING ABOUT HOW IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

It is 100% irrelevant what we are "ranked" tomorrow -- they shouldn't even do polls in September anyway. It is WAY too early to be worried about what "The Committee" thinks about this. Win the SEC, we are probably in. Don't win the SEC, we are probably not in. The odds that the committee will say "yeah, we were gonna put Mississippi State in, but that win at Tiger Stadium at night just wasn't quite convincing enough, so no playoff for them" are nil.

Enjoy the win, morons.

CadaverDawg
09-20-2014, 10:09 PM
Bottom line is, we kicked their ass. And had we left the starters in, it would have been blow out city. Do I wish we would have? Hell yes. But I'm just so glad we got the W! And every damn one of us would have taken a 5 point win before the game. Yes, Dan was a moron at the end, but he was a genius for 3 quarters.

HAILSTATE

cheewgumm
09-20-2014, 10:11 PM
Yep....forget it . We won. Done an done. Crazy stuff happens. We won. Lesson learned.

CadaverDawg
09-20-2014, 10:14 PM
Yep, crazy stuff happens in DV at night. I ink Dan learned a big lesson, AND we won in the process. The close finish could be even better for us in the long run, bc one of the complaints we've had is Dan not stepping on throats and finishing teams off. Don't think we have to worry about that anymore.

Big win, Hail state

Joe Schmedlap
09-20-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm thankful for the victory, but I don't think Dan is capable of overcoming his own mental illness. He did not follow the very advice he gave his team, to give 100% effort for all 60 minutes. When you have your opponent down, you step on their throat. Dan Mullen performs CPR on the opponent.

SheltonChoked
09-20-2014, 10:22 PM
Dan actually said in the post game that he learned his lesson on putting in the 2's at the end.

Quaoarsking
09-20-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm thankful for the victory, but I don't think Dan is capable of overcoming his own mental illness. He did not follow the very advice he gave his team, to give 100% effort for all 60 minutes. When you have your opponent down, you step on their throat. Dan Mullen performs CPR on the opponent.

He just beat LSU on the road, so it looks like he is a pretty good coach to me.

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2014, 10:24 PM
And we had no injuries.

ChevChelios
09-20-2014, 10:24 PM
We kicked their ****ing ass... end of ****ing story. LSU knows this, Les Miles knows this.. the whole ****ing SEC knows this. Yet some of our stupid ****ing fans are worried we didnt win by enough. I dont think you mother ****ers get it... 3 teams have beaten LSU @ home @ nite... NC Florida, NC bama... and OUR MOTHER ****ING BULLDOGS

Sacrifice
09-20-2014, 10:25 PM
We physically man handled there ass!! I don't think I've ever seen us physically dominate LSU like that. It was a thing of Beauty!!

Dawgface
09-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Dan actually said in the post game that he learned his lesson on putting in the 2's at the end.
I hope the hell he has.

I seen it dawg
09-20-2014, 10:32 PM
Nobody would have turned down a 5pt win at 5:59 today...

Joe Schmedlap
09-20-2014, 10:32 PM
I didn't see good coaching that final 6 minutes. I'm sorry, I just didn't. I saw our head coach darned near snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on a night where the Bulldogs dominated the Tigers for 54 minutes. The bone headed decisions made near the end were just that, bone headed. Still a "W" though and a badly needed one.

chainedup_Dawg
09-20-2014, 10:51 PM

A coaches job is to put his players in a position to win and to win ball games. He did both tonight. The bad snap was not on Mullen. Period