PDA

View Full Version : A friend had to put this back in perspective for me.

MetEdDawg
09-20-2014, 10:01 PM
He said "usually when you play LSU you probably felt like you won when you really lost". Tonight, I will gladly feel like we lost if the reality is that we actually won.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-20-2014, 10:06 PM
For 3 quarters it was felt like we won and we did win. Then it became felt like we loss when we won.

shannondawg
09-20-2014, 10:24 PM
If the situation was reversed, our fans would say we only scored garbage points against their subs.

Why can't we be happy, that we won in Death Valley at night with their all time record crowd in attendance, against the 8th ranked team in the country.

And after 14 long freaking years of losing.......

archdog
09-20-2014, 10:48 PM
They did score garbage points. F them. The game was over at 34 to 10. Dont care how many points they scored on us after. We took our foot off the gas and they damn well know it.

Dawgface
09-20-2014, 10:51 PM
It was more than garbage points. They could have beaten us on the last pass play. That's the difference.

mstatefan91
09-20-2014, 10:51 PM
WTF guys. We won!

blacklistedbully
09-20-2014, 10:56 PM
Everybody's happy as hell with the W. Doesn't mean we can't be concerned about the ending, particularly since we have a history of losing games when Dan has let up a little too soon.

Again, happy as hell. Just hoping that Dan has learned this time. Happy the lesson didn't cost us a "W" this time.

Absolutely PUMPED that we finally showed we could face adversity and not let it defeat us. Thank you Dak, thank you JR, thank you all you guys who stayed clutch when we needed you. The whole damn team got us a great win.

Archie, you screwed the pooch, but don't let it define you. Dak made a huge mistake, but managed to overcome it. You can too. Just work hard and earn it back.

mstatefan91
09-20-2014, 11:00 PM
Can we just not wait until tomorrow to start analyzing?

chainedup_Dawg
09-20-2014, 11:15 PM
It was more than garbage points. They could have beaten us on the last pass play. That's the difference.

You gotta be kidding. Everyone knew who.dominated that game. I had om fans texting me with nothing but "damn" . They knew and I knew. Give it a rest. We won in death valley at night and had them down enough to put our backups in. Who else can say that in the last 10 years? Go ahead, I'll wait...

rtdawg
09-20-2014, 11:29 PM
we ****ing killed them.