PDA

View Full Version : Did Verne or Gary go to bama or something?

civildawg
09-20-2014, 03:55 PM
I feel like I'm watching bama tv they way they are calling this game. They sound like someone killed their dog everytime a play doesn't go bamas way

TUSK
09-20-2014, 04:00 PM
REC doin' work....

The Illuminati ain't got shit on the Red Elephant Club!

Mutt the Hoople
09-20-2014, 04:09 PM
REC doin' work....

The Illuminati ain't got shit on the Red Elephant Club!
I knew it.
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m381/JohnBrown916/illuminati.jpg

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2014, 04:19 PM
They may as well have. They've televised a game there about every other week for the past 20 years.

The Bryant Denny tv booth is probably a second home for those guys.

War Machine Dawg
09-20-2014, 04:24 PM
They may as well have. They've televised a game there about every other week for the past 20 years.

The Bryant Denny tv booth is probably a second home for those guys.

It really is sickening how CBS is pretty much the UAT Game of the Week. It's so predictable who they choose every week: FL-TN, Cocktail Party, Iron Bowl, Bama. Occasionally LSU, Auburn, or UGA. You think the SEC could get some leverage to get the contracted changed and force them to cover the other schools, too. How long has it been since they came to Starkville, Oxford, or Lexington for instance? I think it has been 10+ years for us.

TUSK
09-20-2014, 04:28 PM
It really is sickening how CBS is pretty much the UAT Game of the Week. It's so predictable who they choose every week: FL-TN, Cocktail Party, Iron Bowl, Bama. Occasionally LSU, Auburn, or UGA. You think the SEC could get some leverage to get the contracted changed and force them to cover the other schools, too. How long has it been since they came to Starkville, Oxford, or Lexington for instance? I think it has been 10+ years for us.

I think they (CBS) probably base their decisions on what match-ups will drive the best ratings for advertisers...

I know when Bammer was really shitty (97-07), they didn't get nearly as many good slots on TV as they otherwise have.

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2014, 04:34 PM
It doesn't bother me so much now that we are on TV every week. I prefer night games anyway.

War Machine Dawg
09-20-2014, 04:47 PM
It doesn't bother me so much now that we are on TV every week. I prefer night games anyway.

I definitely prefer night games, but just once I'd like to be able to say we were THE game of the week. That's what that 230 slot says for your game. It's bragging rights.

Smitty
09-20-2014, 05:38 PM
I definitely prefer night games, but just once I'd like to be able to say we were THE game of the week. That's what that 230 slot says for your game. It's bragging rights.

It would be us if we earn it, they've earned it.

Maroonthirteen
09-20-2014, 05:42 PM
They have their GED? Then i would believe they were Bama fans.

TUSK
09-20-2014, 05:46 PM
They have their GED? Then i would believe they were Bama fans.

thanks god for MS.

gravedigger
09-20-2014, 06:05 PM
They are almost as bad as Dave Rowe. I said almost.