PDA

View Full Version : Marlon Humphrey

msstate7
09-20-2014, 03:01 PM
Apparently not the best true freshman cb on bama's team. Tony brown got the start today as a true freshman.

CadaverDawg
09-20-2014, 03:02 PM
Marlon could have been a stud here. We probably will never hear his name called at Bama

defiantdog
09-20-2014, 03:07 PM
He's currently 3rd string on their depth chart. He's getting the Reuben Foster treatment.

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2014, 03:09 PM
The biggest problem kids have at Bama is that you don't have time to develop. They bring in so many 4 & 5 star players and lose so many to the NFL every year, that you could be the most talented player in the country, but unless you show up polished and able to understand the playbook as the true freshman, you get put on the bench, in favor of the more polished player, and you, since you don't get to play, you never develop.

TUSK
09-20-2014, 03:13 PM
I believe Brown is going to be a beast... He's completely ripped and has a LOT of confidence...

I think Marlon will get some opportunities, but it may be a year or two from now...

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2014, 03:15 PM
I believe Brown is going to be a beast... He's completely ripped and has a LOT of confidence...

I think Marlon will get some opportunities, but it may be a year or two from now...

Tusk, why are you surfing an MSU board while your savior is coaching?

msstate7
09-20-2014, 03:16 PM

He sees that the tide is trending down while we're about to be the new bama*

TUSK
09-20-2014, 03:21 PM

I've got several windows open... Y'all made the cut...

My Dark Lord better tighten My PsychoPhants up... they looking a lil sloppy...