PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Bama fan that hung a flag from Kyle Field?

curmudgeon
09-20-2014, 02:16 PM
TexAgs message board posters recently outed him, posted a ton of personal info and he was receiving threats.

He committed suicide overnight and left behind four small children. Its just a game, people. Just a game. Not worth anything more than casual attention. The whole story sucks.

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2014, 02:20 PM
Man that's horrible. Everybody just needs to take a step back.

Rick Danko
09-20-2014, 02:34 PM
This is literally some horrible shit. Damn people, it's just a Damn game. This makes me sick to my stomach.

defiantdog
09-20-2014, 02:36 PM
It's always easy to voice your opinion hiding behind a computer screen. These individuals who post personal info and send threats are sad individuals. I pray for the guy's four kids he left behind. They have a difficult road in life now. I hope everyone knows that when you threaten, post personal info, etc.... you are affecting someone's life and lives around that person. Please take a step back and realize your view is minuscule compared to the lives you're affecting.

Dawgface
09-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Damn, I can't believe he commited suicide though.

Leroy Jenkins
09-20-2014, 02:38 PM
TexAgs message board posters recently outed him, posted a ton of personal info and he was receiving threats.

He committed suicide overnight and left behind four small children. Its just a game, people. Just a game. Not worth anything more than casual attention. The whole story sucks.

What if the guy was going to off himself anyway? May not be related. Don't know if anyone would kill themselves over something like that.

Dawg61
09-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Why would he kill himself and leave behind 4 kids when he can simply just not log on to the website/internet. Selfish prick. 2c

Coach34
09-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Damn, I can't believe he commited suicide though.

exactly. BearSharks have posted my shit online and all kinds of stuff- why would that lead you to kill yourself???

defiantdog
09-20-2014, 02:40 PM
What if the guy was going to off himself anyway? May not be related. Don't know if anyone would kill themselves over something like that.

I guess the people who heckled him with threats will have to live the rest of their lives thinking the same thing.

CadaverDawg
09-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Jesus.

This World has gone nuts.

JDog13
09-20-2014, 02:46 PM
This sucks. The bears have been doin this stuff. Specially the mirs catfish girl. You get on her and she starts threatening to post personal info. It's really sad that people will do that over a rivalry. He hung a flag up. So what? Take it as a joke and move on. One up them. Put a we believe shirt on their Saban statue, Burn gig'em in their grass with gasoline or round up, mix some death valley grass in with the om's players weed. Don't harass people's real life over internet fandom. That is four young children that will now grow up without a father, and A mother left to raise them on her on. Horrible. I hope the ones that outed his info get jail time. Don't know if you can get it for that but they deserve it.

Smitty
09-20-2014, 03:08 PM
exactly. BearSharks have posted my shit online and all kinds of stuff- why would that lead you to kill yourself???

Yeah I'm wondering that too, I mean the whole flag/damage thing was a joke right.

Same deal with the Tea Party guy in Ridgeland with the nursing home pics - not saying anything political but why kill yourself over that too.

TUSK
09-20-2014, 03:24 PM
People that kill themselves over being heckled, harassed, etc are likely not far from the edge to begin with...

certainly, he was sick and unbalanced...

dawgoneyall
09-20-2014, 03:24 PM
Kick A&M out of the SEC.

blacklistedbully
09-20-2014, 03:35 PM

This is why I avoid posting things that can easily lead to my identity. Some of those TSUN fans are severely unbalanced, and truly do want to do grave harm to anyone who gives their team grief. They are truly a sick, sick bunch.

blacklistedbully
09-20-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere the guy was bragging about what he did on his facebook page months ago, including claiming that he purposely sabotaged construction of the portion of the building he worked on. If true, perhaps he outed himself? Not that it excuses the behavior of any who stalked him, etc. But that guy seemed to be pretty messed up already.

dawgoneyall
09-20-2014, 03:44 PM
I forgot the ********'s

RattStevens
09-20-2014, 03:56 PM

This is why it is a great idea to have Ole Miss fans as administrators on a Mississippi State message board.

notsofarawaydawg
09-20-2014, 04:27 PM
I was a victim of the original Six Pack guys. Was sad what they chose to do to me because I disagreed with them. I never let it get me upset like that though. I just wanted to protect my kids from all that shit they posted.