PDA

View Full Version : Is everything ok with JRob?

CadaverDawg
09-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Weird tweets last night. And I know,tweets can mean a variety of things, so I'm not taking much from them...just wondering if anybody has heard anything.

He tweeted "MSU smdh"....."tired of getting the short end of the stick"....."walking the streets of BR"

At 10:00 last night.

We really really need him to win tonight. I really hope there isn't something going on. JRob needs to realize that he could have a breakout game tonight, and this is his year. Hopefully those tweets meant nothing.

Bully Dee Williams
09-20-2014, 12:39 PM
No telling with him. He's a good kid, but his head has sometimes been in the wrong place so to speak. Hopefully, he is just talking about people doubting the team...fingers crossed. We will know why he has been up to if Nick or Ashton is lined up in the backfield to start the game.

Coach34
09-20-2014, 12:45 PM
He is good- but reading his twitter the last 6 months or so has shown me why he didnt start last year

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2014, 12:47 PM
Look at it this way. At least he said he was in Baton Rouge, which means he made the trip. Which mean he wasn't in bad trouble at least. It would suck if someone else starts, but Mullen wouldn't have taken him if he didn't plan to play him.

DistrictDawg92
09-20-2014, 12:50 PM
The way I see it, he was told he wasn't starting, probably has a lot of friends and family at the game and he wants them to see his name announced as a starter before the game. But no worries he will get bulk of carries and run for 80+ imo

Saltydog
09-20-2014, 12:51 PM
those games he didn't come in til the 3rd or 4th series.

I seen it dawg
09-20-2014, 12:52 PM
If he doesn't come to play I don't believe we can win.

Political Hack
09-20-2014, 12:56 PM
could easily be that MSU is getting disrespected as he's walking around... and maybe he's tired of it.

you can't decipher vague tweet language. it's impossible. I bet no one in this thread could correctly characterize 50+% of Boobie's tweets.

GreenheadDawg
09-20-2014, 12:59 PM
could easily be that MSU is getting disrespected as he's walking around... and maybe he's tired of it.

you can't decipher vague tweet language. it's impossible. I bet no one in this thread could correctly characterize 50+% of Boobie's tweets.

Very true. I sure as hell hope he is playing. We can't win without him and that's a fact

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Very true. I sure as hell hope he is playing. We can't win without him and that's a fact

He's playing they wouldn't have taken him in the trip if he wasn't playing.

DownwardDawg
09-20-2014, 01:05 PM
This concerns me.

Gen. Grant
09-20-2014, 01:07 PM
He has been tweeting that he needed more tickets for his family and MSU only provided him a few. Tweeted again a few minutes ago about his family not coming. Im almost positive that is why he was upset. Im sure he requested more tickets and was told no.

I seen it dawg
09-20-2014, 01:10 PM
He will strap it up and wants as many of his people there to see it. You would think that some of the players that don't have anyone coming could pool some I let's. Who knows. JRob strap it up young man and play angry.

Political Hack
09-20-2014, 01:11 PM
He has been tweeting that he needed more tickets for his family and MSU only provided him a few. Tweeted again a few minutes ago about his family not coming. Im almost positive that is why he was upset. Im sure he requested more tickets and was told no.

we have a winner. thanks.

defiantdog
09-20-2014, 01:12 PM

^^^^^^^^^^ Nailed it.... he's playing and hopefully starting.

defiantdog
09-20-2014, 01:13 PM
I wonder how many tickets he needs....

AFDawg
09-20-2014, 01:18 PM
We will beat LSU. Then the NCAA will find out a fan sold JRob's family tickets for $1 under face value. We will then be forced to forfeit.

defiantdog
09-20-2014, 01:22 PM
We will beat LSU. Then the NCAA will find out a fan sold JRob's family tickets for $1 under face value. We will then be forced to forfeit.

We'd still win though

Liverpooldawg
09-20-2014, 01:24 PM
Doesn't the NCAA limit how many a family can get?

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Most of the time family gets about 4 tickets, and, if you need more, you usually have to ask your teammates who aren't using all of their 4, if you can have their left overs. It's a tough situation because we have so many Louisiana players that were no doubt looking for extra tickets. Point is, however, is that there is a limited number of seats for players and once their gone, they're gone.

What sucks is that JRob is having to worry about this the day of the game. These sort of things should be taken care of by Wednesday at the latest. It's a distraction.

ChevChelios
09-20-2014, 01:48 PM
Well I hope he is ****ing pissed and takes it out on lsu.

War Machine Dawg
09-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Well I hope he is ****ing pissed and takes it out on lsu.

This.

Mutt the Hoople
09-20-2014, 02:29 PM
I'm thinking it's Mississippi State Administration being Mississippi State Administration. Way to piss off the players.

CadaverDawg
09-20-2014, 03:07 PM
Update: Apparently Josh was upset that his sister/family couldn't come to the game. He must be wanting them to see the performance he will be putting on in a few hours. Looks like everything is fine.

Hail yes, and Hail State

War Machine Dawg
09-20-2014, 04:45 PM
Update: Apparently Josh was upset that his sister/family couldn't come to the game. He must be wanting them to see the performance he will be putting on in a few hours. Looks like everything is fine.

Hail yes, and Hail State

Hopefully J-Rob focuses that anger and frustration, channels it into his play tonight, and goes off for about 175.

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2014, 05:48 PM

Hail yes, and Hail State

Just have them stand outside the stadium saying they'll trade corn dogs for tickets

Liverpooldawg
09-20-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm thinking it's Mississippi State Administration being Mississippi State Administration. Way to piss off the players.

It's limited by the NCAA Mutt.

BiscuitEater
09-20-2014, 07:18 PM
This concerns me.

Just ripped off a 66 yard run against the LSU defense .... think he was just prepping for this game!!