PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or.....

War Machine Dawg
09-20-2014, 11:54 AM
Does this feel like the longest wait until 6 we've had in years? It's not even noon CST yet and I feel like this day has already lasted forever.

In other news, Tebow picked us to win on SEC Nation this morning. That douchenozzle Marcus Spears couldn't wait to pick LSU and spent every segment about our game running us down. I'll be glad when they can he & Booger. Easily the two biggest idiots on the network.

GreenheadDawg
09-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Does this feel like the longest wait until 6 we've had in years? It's not even noon CST yet and I feel like this day has already lasted forever.

In other news, Tebow picked us to win on SEC Nation this morning. That douchenozzle Marcus Spears couldn't wait to pick LSU and spent every segment about our game running us down. I'll be glad when they can he & Booger. Easily the two biggest idiots on the network.

There's only one way to shut them up. It's time for us to either put up or shut up

War Machine Dawg
09-20-2014, 12:10 PM
There's only one way to shut them up. It's time for us to either put up or shut up

Obviously. And I get why Spears doesn't respect us. A) He never lost to us and sees us as an easy W for LSU and B) he's a homer. Doesn't make him less of an idiot, though.

GreenheadDawg
09-20-2014, 12:21 PM
Obviously. And I get why Spears doesn't respect us. A) He never lost to us and sees us as an easy W for LSU and B) he's a homer. Doesn't make him less of an idiot, though.

I was definitely not disagreeing with you on that. They are both dumbasses. It's just time for us to earn some respect