PDA

View Full Version : If I have to listen to one more Bear tell me about how good Ole Miss is

Radddawg
09-19-2014, 11:20 PM
I think I'm gonna puke. I might be a little tight , I've been in a bar in Como tonight and all I've listened to is Webels with their chest stuck out crowing about their top 10 ranking all damn night!!!? Top 10 ?!! When they haven't beaten anybody ??!!? Look at our schedule vs. their schedule

Southern
UAB
@ South Bama

Boise (neutral)
@ Vandy
ULL

We've proven just as much as they have. ABSOLUTELT NOTHING!!
I'm gonna tell you right here and now LSU better make some plays in the 4th quarter tomorrow night
cause if they don't we will win that football game. Throw the past out the door. The Bearsharks have lost to Vanderbilt for years and they blew em out last weekend . The past is the past. Dak is playing in front of his home state against a very green secondary. Don't be surprises when he runs for ~100 and throws for 250+.

We have a better football team on paper than they have in Oxford and definitely do on the field as well... You don't win 4 outta 5 against a team unless you out execute them by position by position.

War Machine Dawg
09-19-2014, 11:48 PM
I think I'm gonna puke. I might be a little tight , I've been in a bar in Como tonight and all I've listened to is Webels with their chest stuck out crowing about their top 10 ranking all damn night!!!? Top 10 ?!! When they haven't beaten anybody ??!!? Look at our schedule vs. their schedule

Southern
UAB
@ South Bama

Boise (neutral)
@ Vandy
ULL

I'm gonna tell you right here and now LSU better make some plays in the 4th quarter tomorrow night
cause if they don't we will win that football game. Throw the past out the door. The Bearsharks have lost to Vanderbilt for years and they blew em out last weekend . The past is the past. Dak is playing in front of his home state against a very green secondary. Don't be surprises when he runs for ~100 and throws for 250+.

We have a better football team on paper than they have in Oxford and definitely do on the field as well... You don't win 4 outta 5 against a team unless you out execute them by position by position.

I know exactly where you've been. Como Steak House (and the bar above).

UMCDawg16
09-20-2014, 12:16 AM
Heard a bear call into finebaum today and ask him if they had the best WR corps in the nation.....

BeardoMSU
09-20-2014, 12:20 AM

Southern
UAB
@ South Bama

Boise (neutral)
@ Vandy
ULL

There is an easy solution to this, Rad.

e.g.,
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3955209/lalala-o.gif

Offshore Dawg
09-20-2014, 07:14 AM

Southern
UAB
@ South Bama

Boise (neutral)
@ Vandy
ULL

This shit will stop after Bama runs all over that ass. Right now they are in the my dick is bigger than yours mode.

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2014, 07:20 AM
Last night I was arguing with a bear when he actually said the following: the reason I hate MSU is the fans. They're always talking about how good they are and how good their players are and how they're never going to lose a game and how we think we have a heisman candidate.

That's right fellow MSU fans. The bears think WE are delusional.

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2014, 07:38 AM
I haven't heard many Ole Miss fans that know anything about football bragging about their team. The idiots don't know any better, but the guys that understand the game realize that detrimental and easily exploitable flaws in running the ball and stopping the run.

gravedigger
09-20-2014, 08:31 AM
1. You don't HAVE to be insulted by it. You can choose to find it funny.

2. Recruiting and rankings are about how things appear. Not how they are.

If you are at como steakhouse paying attention to mental retards and not that porterhouse slab of seared animal flesh then you should be digging into then maybe you are getting what you damned well deserve

Ralph
09-20-2014, 09:12 AM
I know exactly where you've been. Como Steak House (and the bar above).

Had my first oyster shot in that bar. Probably still some residue of the immediate aftermath out the window and outside wall. Pretty good steak though.

CadaverDawg
09-20-2014, 09:28 AM
1. You don't HAVE to be insulted by it. You can choose to find it funny.

2. Recruiting and rankings are about how things appear. Not how they are.

If you are at como steakhouse paying attention to mental retards and not that porterhouse slab of seared animal flesh then you should be digging into then maybe you are getting what you damned well deserve

Ding ding ding

Goat Holder
09-20-2014, 09:47 AM
Y'all getting trolled. No MSU gives a shit about Ole Miss on a weekend such as this.

Look at this clown's posting history. Wake up mods, they are laughing at you.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-20-2014, 10:23 AM
Y'all getting trolled. No MSU gives a shit about Ole Miss on a weekend such as this.

Look at this clown's posting history. Wake up mods, they are laughing at you.

Im not banning this guy or the dipshit that shares his IP. I want them to be able to comment tonight after our win. Bet they wont....

Political Hack
09-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Im not banning this guy or the dipshit that shares his IP. I want them to be able to comment tonight after our win. Bet they wont....

yep. click an ad too please.

Ole Miss fans that "trick" us by being positive about State and negative about Ole Miss???

uh... ok. Good job. Keep tricking us.