PDA

View Full Version : Winston suspended for entire game

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2014, 10:16 PM
It took way to long, but I'm glad FSU finally got it right.

I think they lose tomorrow.

I seen it dawg
09-19-2014, 10:25 PM
Why are all the football organizations being such pussies. Come out and say the players doing this shit are ****ing morons and drill their ass into the ground. Ain't a damn one of you Knute Rockne and can just decide what you want to protect wins and think the public is gonna just say ok. Their is an epidemic of stupidity going on now in football.

Dawgface
09-19-2014, 10:28 PM
You are right. Unbelievable there has to be a public out cry before they get the punishment right.

War Machine Dawg
09-19-2014, 10:30 PM
Why are all the football organizations being such pussies. Come out and say the players doing this shit are ****ing morons and drill their ass into the ground. Ain't a damn one of you Knute Rockne and can just decide what you want to protect wins and think the public is gonna just say ok. Their is an epidemic of stupidity going on now in football.

You mean an epidemic of liberalism. Make no mistake, the sports media is driving all this b.s. They're trying to prove how powerful they are and how they can sway public opinion. Way too many uninformed morons out there.

Maybe, just maybe, the problems start wayyyy before these guys get to college and the NFL. Maybe it starts when it's obvious they're tremendously gifted athletes in Jr High and they get a pass on going to class, making their grades, or being disciplined in general from the time they're little kids. Nah, that would make too much sense. Nope, the obvious solution is to "reprogram the way we raise boys." Because God forbid we actually hold them accountable when they're little so they don't grow up thinking the rules don't apply to them because of their athletic gifts.

Yeah, I went there. Go ahead and move this thread, because that's where it was headed anyway.

RossDawg82
09-19-2014, 10:41 PM
You mean an epidemic of liberalism. Make no mistake, the sports media is driving all this b.s. They're trying to prove how powerful they are and how they can sway public opinion. Way too many uninformed morons out there.

Maybe, just maybe, the problems start wayyyy before these guys get to college and the NFL. Maybe it starts when it's obvious they're tremendously gifted athletes in Jr High and they get a pass on going to class, making their grades, or being disciplined in general from the time they're little kids. Nah, that would make too much sense. Nope, the obvious solution is to "reprogram the way we raise boys." Because God forbid we actually hold them accountable when they're little so they don't grow up thinking the rules don't apply to them because of their athletic gifts.

Yeah, I went there. Go ahead and move this thread, because that's where it was headed anyway.

I agree with every bit of that

hells bells
09-19-2014, 11:04 PM
Winston is dumber than a box of rock salt. Yet, we give him air time.

FlabLoser
09-19-2014, 11:06 PM

He does seem dumb. I don't know how a guy like that knows how to run an offense.

Smitty
09-19-2014, 11:36 PM
He does seem dumb. I don't know how a guy like that knows how to run an offense.

Vince Young

National Champion

Amazing College Talent

6 on the Wonderlic

Dawgtini
09-19-2014, 11:38 PM

+1 unfortunately for us, this is exactly right.

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2014, 11:53 PM

I'm not convinced he lacks brain power, but it is very evident that he is extremely immature and lacks any sense of self awareness.

He has unbelievable football instincts and the game comes easy to him. He has enough brain power to learn a playbook, but his lack of self awareness is shockingly awful.

People are sometimes intelligent in different ways.

Big Daddy Dawg
09-20-2014, 12:07 AM
What is sad is that if Winston or rice for that matter had gotten more of what Peterson is in trouble for, (like I and many more) we prolly wouldn't be having this conversation!

BeardoMSU
09-20-2014, 12:26 AM
You mean an epidemic of liberalism.

http://i.imgur.com/5WA7QlQ.gif

BeardoMSU
09-20-2014, 12:28 AM
Because God forbid we actually hold them accountable

So....how is suspending him the full game not holding him accountable?

War Machine Dawg
09-20-2014, 12:56 AM
What is sad is that if Winston or rice for that matter had gotten more of what Peterson is in trouble for, (like I and many more) we prolly wouldn't be having this conversation!

Best thing meme I've seen in the last 48 hours:

http://i.imgur.com/Hkzo3i5.jpg

drunkernhelldawg
09-20-2014, 02:05 AM

You're right that it's a bit of a lynch mob mentality. However, the message is loud and clear now that it is not acceptable behavior to go around hitting people, especially people weaker than you. That's the silver lining to the unfairness to the players involved. AP was my #1 pick on my main fantasy team, so I'm in it too, a little. I still think it's lame to attack "the liberal media." I saw it more as the power of the image from TMZ, not exactly "the liberal media" that upsets you and others so comically.

MabenMaroon
09-20-2014, 05:26 AM

But he be skrong

DownwardDawg
09-20-2014, 06:18 AM

And I've heard several times from the all knowing media that he could have gone to Stanford.

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2014, 06:25 AM
Best thing meme I've seen in the last 48 hours:

http://i.imgur.com/Hkzo3i5.jpg

There's also a Jameis Winston stupidity clock out there. It's counting how much time has passed since the last time he did something stupid. I saw it on Ref's twitter and retweeted it. Hilarious. Wish we could make one for the kimdashians or maybe the bear football team as a whole.

shannondawg
09-20-2014, 08:40 AM
Well just maybe right and wrong side of his brain is closed off. Nothing to do with intelligence.

gravedigger
09-20-2014, 08:56 AM
Didn't know goodell was in charge of discipline at fsu too

I seen it dawg
09-20-2014, 10:31 AM
He's not dumb. He's a ****ing piece of shit.