PDA

View Full Version : We at The Mississippi State University should EXPECT Championships

Mutt the Hoople
09-19-2014, 07:55 PM
I'm so sick and tired of all these "we's jes po' lil Misisipi State" people. We no longer have to suck hind tit in our Conference, much less Our State. Paul Davis showed us we could beat ole miss, Bob tyler showed us we were as good as ole miss, Jackie Sherrill showed us we're way better than ole miss, and Dan Mullen showed us that ole miss is just a bunch of little bitches who need to drop to Division II because they're morally, ethically, spiritually, and genetically inferior.

However, we have a huge task tomorrow night. Go into Tiger Stadium and take the corndogs out of the mouths of all those Coonassed Nutria-eaters. LSU fans will be loud, vulgar, lacking in hygiene, and quite possibly support ISIS. The Mississippi State University will go in there representing all that is good and pure about America. They badmouth Cowbells- but you have to remember that Cowbells is the only Southern Tradition that hasn't been banned by the 14th Amendment or the 1965 Civil Rights Act (give you a clue- ole miss wasn't the only school to wave Rebel flags, and LSU had some pretty BIG yellow-and-purple Rebel flags).

I always remembered that the tears of Tigah fans tasted delicious. When I was in college, LSU was always our whipping boy. Never mattered how good they were, or how bad we were. We destroyed them like a Union Soldier burned down a Plantation. We even had a backup QB, who never started before and never started again (Orlando Lundie) kick their ass. NOW is the time to restart that tradition- of MSU slapping LSU around like Michael Vick whipping a Pit Bull who loses a dogfight.

Dawgbite
09-19-2014, 08:26 PM
All Hail Mutt. The new messiah. Follow or get out of the damn way. I'm in to the end.

BulldogDX55
09-19-2014, 08:28 PM
To quote Dan Mullen from an interview this week, "There is no ceiling."

preachermatt83
09-19-2014, 08:47 PM
quote from Dak today... "this IS GOING TO BE a great win for us"

Dawgcentral
09-19-2014, 08:52 PM
It's time. It's past time. Mutt is one of my favorite people.

John Bond was a wild man who never knew they could beat him.