PDA

View Full Version : Long week

msstate7
09-19-2014, 02:43 PM
This has been a really tense week. We think we can win, but I'm sure we all have doubts. If we do win, we have 2 weeks till aTm. I think that wait will be tough but much more pleasant bc we actually cleared the 1st hurdle. Thoughts?

CadaverDawg
09-19-2014, 02:48 PM
This has been a really tense week. We think we can win, but I'm sure we all have doubts. If we do win, we have 2 weeks till aTm. I think that wait will be tough but much more pleasant bc we actually cleared the 1st hurdle. Thoughts?

Yea, I've tried to be positive, but the MSU fan in me can't help but to feel like it's going to be a painful two weeks after Saturday. I truly believe we can win, and it will be a truly glorious two weeks following if we do. This game is H U G E

BrunswickDawg
09-19-2014, 03:02 PM
I'm stuck working tonight and tomorrow until 5:30. I have no focus at all.

starkvegasdawg
09-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Allow me to make a prediction if we win on the timeline of the next two weeks.
Saturday night: our wives or girlfriends will be elated we won too...several times.
Sunday: one more victory lap in the morning then off to church. Nobody is paying attention and still reliving the victory.
Monday: for once can't wait to get to work to relive the game with MSU coworkers and rub it in to any bear coworkers. Any LSU coworkers won't show up until Wednesday.
Tuesday: starting to calm down. Actually did real work today instead of surfing the net reading all the articles on the win
Wednesday: LSU coworkers show back up and you look for a reason to go by their cube and give them he'll
Thursday: become sad we aren't playing this weekend. Start to think of A&M game.
Friday: start in depth breakdown of aggies
Saturday: watch football all day but it just isn't the same.
Sunday-Tuesday: poor old MSU syndrome kicks in and start to worry about game against aggies.
Wednesday: your nuts drop again after reading another positive article on MSU. Decide aggies ain't nothing.
Thursday-Friday: nuts try to draw back up and nerves kick in again. Can Mullen win back to back big games? Get very short and agitated with wife and kids. You kick the dog for no good reason.
Saturday: here we go again. It's time to lace em up. Game day.

msstate7
09-19-2014, 03:11 PM
Saturday night: our wives or girlfriends will be elated we won too...several times.
Sunday: one more victory lap in the morning then off to church. Nobody is paying attention and still reliving the victory.
Monday: for once can't wait to get to work to relive the game with MSU coworkers and rub it in to any bear coworkers. Any LSU coworkers won't show up until Wednesday.
Tuesday: starting to calm down. Actually did real work today instead of surfing the net reading all the articles on the win
Wednesday: LSU coworkers show back up and you look for a reason to go by their cube and give them he'll
Thursday: become sad we aren't playing this weekend. Start to think of A&M game.
Sunday-Tuesday: poor old MSU syndrome kicks in and start to worry about game against aggies.
Wednesday: your nuts drop again after reading another positive article on MSU. Decide aggies ain't nothing.
Thursday-Friday: nuts try to draw back up and nerves kick in again. Can Mullen win back to back big games? Get very short and agitated with wife and kids. You kick the dog for no good reason.

Loves this post

preachermatt83
09-19-2014, 06:08 PM

I laughed hard.

preachermatt83
09-19-2014, 06:09 PM

http://blackbluedog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/wpwpspwp1.jpg

starkvegasdawg
09-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Thread bump for how the next two weeks will go now that we won.