PDA

View Full Version : Dan asks a question (Hypothetical)

preachermatt83
09-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Lets assume Dan and you are friends and tonight he says to you "hey buddy, I think we are ready to take down the tigers but Ill take any advice I can get, do you have any for me"... What do ya tell him..

I say this...

"Dan, I think you are doing a heck of a job at MSU. The excitement you have brought to Starkville is unprecedented. The only thing I ever doubt about you is personnel decisions you make from time to time. SO with that in mind here is just a few things I would offer you to help against LSU..

1) Put CJ and Preston on the same group that are on the field together.. Im fine with rotating DL a good bit to keep them fresh but just make sure those two are together
2) Do not try to make Holloway a part of the game plan.. a) DO NOT RUN HIM UP THE MIDDLE and b) LSU is too fast to try to get him around the end.
3) Use Clayborn in the place of Beckwith
4) Run the ball
5)don't try to protect Dak.. If he gets in trouble then give him the green light take off. Literally put this game in his Hands. I trust Dak Prescott to go out and win this game for us.

For all the crap we give Dan, he is doing a good job and this is the only things I really hope we see tomorrow night that I fear we wont.

War Machine Dawg
09-19-2014, 11:35 AM
1. #RTGDF with Dak and J-Rob.
2. Kick the ball out of the back of the endzone on kickoffs.
3. FREE CLAYBORN!!!

starkvegasdawg
09-19-2014, 11:36 AM
I would say would be my gameplan. Don't deviate from it.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/12/31/article-1239754-078975DF000005DC-31_306x423.jpg

IMissJack
09-19-2014, 12:18 PM
It would be a question...Why are you asking how to beat LSU, when you didn't listen to me about the kickers?...

Goat Holder
09-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Take ST out of the gameplan except for PATs. Touchbacks, punt to the sidelines, go for it on 4th down.

Don't kill our momentum due to bad ST.

RossDawg82
09-19-2014, 01:06 PM
I would say, Why are we paying you $2 mil a year? This is possibly the biggest game of your coaching career and you are asking me for advice. I am not near qualified but I will tell you to let D. Bell kick in Pregame