PDA

View Full Version : The Hourly Fletcher Adams Update

Bully Dee Williams
09-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Paul Jones posted that Fletcher will be attending the MSU-LSU game this weekend and announcing on Monday. Paul is keeping Fletcher CBd to the good guys.

msstate7
09-18-2014, 09:17 PM
I don't know the kid so I don't know how he thinks. I just don't see how he can go watch his brother play for msu sat night in Death Valley then commit to OM on Monday. Who knows though

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2014, 09:18 PM
I don't know the kid so I don't know how he thinks. I just don't see how he can go watch his brother play for msu sat night in Death Valley then commit to OM on Monday. Who knows though

He won't

All the MSU reporters are saying he is a Dawg

jimbo352
09-18-2014, 09:19 PM
It's looking better for us. This situation is extremely fluid.

It won't be settled until Feb 2015. Hold on to your butts!

BeardoMSU
09-18-2014, 09:20 PM

Maybe he just reeeeaaaaaally likes snakes.
http://thesubtlelandscape.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/snake-in-church-1.jpg

Bully Dee Williams
09-18-2014, 09:21 PM
There is no way on Earth that he commits to us now and flips before signing day. Fletcher would not do that to his family.

Todd4State
09-18-2014, 09:24 PM
I don't think he will commit next week at all. I think he's going to be a NSD guy.

Now, I certainly may be wrong about him committing next week- but I do think he will probably take it all the way down to NSD. If he commits next week, it will simply be a "twist in the road".

Homedawg
09-18-2014, 10:02 PM
If he commits early, and who knows if he will, I expect him to commit to ole miss. I also expect him to sign with us. Stay tuned.

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2014, 10:12 PM
If he commits early, and who knows if he will, I expect him to commit to ole miss. I also expect him to sign with us. Stay tuned.

This isn't what people in the know are saying. All signs point towards us. The recruitment has been odd and shaky, but that doesn't mean he will commit to Ole Miss.

Homedawg
09-18-2014, 10:54 PM
This isn't what people in the know are saying. All signs point towards us. The recruitment has been odd and shaky, but that doesn't mean he will commit to Ole Miss.

I said he will sign with us, what else matters unless you live by the internet?
Eta, if people in then know are rose bowl and Paul jones, i hope you know they, especially rosebowl, change their stories based on the outcomes. Rosebowl is awful.

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2014, 11:05 PM
I said he will sign with us, what else matters unless you live by the internet?
Eta, if people in then know are rose bowl and Paul jones, i hope you know they, especially rosebowl, change their stories based on the outcomes. Rosebowl is awful.

Ok, thank for the head up!

Fortunately, both are on the same page with this one.

Bully Dee Williams
09-18-2014, 11:53 PM
Rosebowl has been known to crap the bed on these things, but Paul usually shoots it straight with in-state kids. Plus, a few bear guys (not Smiley Shades Porter) have begun to concede. Either way, it is what it is and we shouldn't lose sleep over it. Let's beat LSU!

basedog
09-19-2014, 08:06 AM
Momma Adams knows Msu!

Vancleave
09-19-2014, 01:50 PM
Frankly I don't understand this but it appears per a Very good source that Fletcher will indeed Commit to OM on Monday if there is a commitment at all. The source is solid and has no skin in the game. I stress that "if" he does commit it will be OM. Now, there is a chance there is not a commitment at all and it drags on. Fletcher wants it over with, and as you can imagine the pressure is high on him to go to state but that may not be where he winds up. We will see.

borne
09-19-2014, 02:10 PM
It is sounding like he wants to commit to OM but the pressure of not committing to us is getting to him

elitedawgs
09-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Buckles will be a bulldog.

defiantdog
09-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Buckles will be a bulldog.

I still blame that on Archie and Eli

Alldawg
09-19-2014, 02:41 PM
If that is the case, why wouldn't he go ahead and commit today then. Like you said who knows, but if I was a betting man, odds are he commits to OM Monday. Signing day could be a different story though

hailmari
09-19-2014, 02:57 PM
I was told it'll be OM today by a source (my boss) that's about as close to the program as you can get without actually being on the payroll. He told me about their last two commitments days ahead of time, fwiw. So, unless Fletcher is leading the OM staff on, he will be a bear (verbally) come Monday.

IMissJack
09-19-2014, 03:03 PM
I just don't get this. Heck, if my brother (we both went to MSU) told me he was going to OM, we would have fought; and I am being serious.

CadaverDawg
09-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Regardless of if he ends up signing with State, this is not going to look good for MSU. Fletcher should know that, and I don't understand why he would commit to OM knowing that, unless he planned on signing with OM. But I have no knowledge of the situation with Adams, so I'll just watch as it plays out and not worry about it one way or the other.

engie
09-19-2014, 03:12 PM
I was told it'll be OM today by a source (my boss) that's about as close to the program as you can get without actually being on the payroll. He told me about their last two commitments days ahead of time, fwiw. So, unless Fletcher is leading the OM staff on, he will be a bear (verbally) come Monday.

Everyone knew about their last 2 commits days ahead of time. That doesn't say much.

RossDawg82
09-19-2014, 03:15 PM
He won't

All the MSU reporters are saying he is a Dawg

And all the OM reporters are saying TSUN. Noboby knows except Fletcher, some of his closest buds and his family. All of these peoples insider info is horseshit

msstate7
09-19-2014, 03:21 PM
I do want fletcher. If we beat LSU this weekend and he commits to OM monday, my desire to have him will most likely be gone. How would that not be a big slap right to nelson and our faces?

drummerdawg
09-19-2014, 03:24 PM
I do want fletcher. If we beat LSU this weekend and he commits to OM monday, my desire to have him will most likely be gone. How would that not be a big slap right to nelson and our faces?

heck, even if we lose it will be like pouring salt in the wound if he committed to om right after

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2014, 03:27 PM
Both Paul and Rosebowl have repeated today that they expect MSU, and that Ole Miss is trying to get him to delay his decision and visit them one more time. Odds are pretty good for MSU if both Paul and Rosebowl agree.

msstate7
09-19-2014, 03:27 PM
heck, even if we lose it will be like pouring salt in the wound if he committed to om right after

Exactly. Either way if he commits to om, I'd move on strictly for pride

msstate7
09-19-2014, 03:28 PM
Both Paul and Rosebowl have repeated today that they expect MSU, and that Ole Miss is trying to get him to delay his decision and visit them one more time. Odds are pretty good for MSU if both Paul and Rosebowl agree.

I hope this is the case. I want the kid.

msstate7
09-19-2014, 03:30 PM
If we could find a way to win tomorrow and parlay it to a bates and Adams commit, it would be glorious to be a dawg

engie
09-19-2014, 04:03 PM
s.

Why do people say shit like this when we already KNOW it gets pasted back to kids?

Chris Jones is a "tweener" too... as is his brother Nelson. In case you haven't noticed -- we are going after a ton of guys that are multiple and allow us so many different looks. Fletch runs a 4.7-4.8 @ 260. That's taller, faster, and heavier than AJ Jefferson was coming out. Just because he's playing DT at Brandon doesn't mean that's the only place he projects in college. I remember when people said the same thing about Grant Harris -- and he's cut down to 255 and playing everyone for fools.

defiantdog
09-19-2014, 04:04 PM

I don't buy this tweener bs. There's a reason why Alabama and Florida and other big schools have given him an offer. The kid can play.

Bothrops
09-19-2014, 04:11 PM
No OM dipshit knows for certain where Fletcher will pledge to. How could they know more than us at this point?

Ifyouonlyknew
09-19-2014, 04:19 PM
As of right now it's MSU.

Political Hack
09-19-2014, 04:22 PM
whatever he does it needs to be his decision and people need to not freak out, one way or the other.

congratulate him on being a player that's willing to be a hard working dawg, or on being a rebel, and move on. Way too early to be upset or ecstatic about commits.

Vandelay Industries
09-19-2014, 04:32 PM
whatever he does it needs to be his decision and people need to not freak out, one way or the other.

congratulate him on being a player that's willing to be a hard working dawg, or on being a rebel, and move on. Way too early to be upset or ecstatic about commits.

Agree 100% this is an 18 year old kid deciding on his future. Still a long way to go even if he does decide to go to OM

maroonmania
09-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Back in the Croom days I could certainly understand this decision being a difficult one even with the other primary school being OM. However, with a brother on the team and the momentum our program has now its really disappointing to me that the decision is still this difficult with what seems to be a pretty decent chance he could actually go to the arch rival.

Bully13
09-19-2014, 04:55 PM
Any D-lineman should know MSU is your path to the NFL. And if your first name is Fletcher, you'll prolly go ? year early.

YazooDawg23
09-19-2014, 04:55 PM
I'm confused.. Everything I read on the pay sites says it looks good for us. Yet, I come on here and it's not so. What's the deal?

GreenheadDawg
09-19-2014, 05:33 PM
I'm confused.. Everything I read on the pay sites says it looks good for us. Yet, I come on here and it's not so. What's the deal?

That's because nobody actually knows

JScottDova
09-19-2014, 06:03 PM
Whaaaa

preachermatt83
09-19-2014, 06:17 PM

THIS!!! Trust me, he will be a Dawg, regardless of who he commits too.. That is unless some idiots didn't learn anything from the CJ Johnson fiasco .

preachermatt83
09-19-2014, 06:18 PM
please tell me the Mods realize this guy is a bear..

preachermatt83
09-19-2014, 06:21 PM
As of right now it's MSU.

pay close attention to everything ^^^this guy^^^ says. Just about everything he has ever said has come to pass. I am beginning to think the user name "Ifyouonlyknew" is referring to "if we only knew who he was". Def think he is someone 100 percent in the know.

Homedawg
09-19-2014, 06:37 PM
THIS!!! Trust me, he will be a Dawg, regardless of who he commits too.. That is unless some idiots didn't learn anything from the CJ Johnson fiasco .

While I agree idiots can play a factor and we need to stay quiet, what does Cj Johnson have to do with it? People said bad stuff, yea they did. It had jack crap to do w him going to ole miss. The guy had a lanyard ripped off his neck and talked to like a slave in oxford and he still went to ole miss. So, clearly, our idiots had no bearing in that particular case.

thf24
09-19-2014, 06:59 PM

I'd be willing to bet that our idiots saying stuff had absolutely nothing to do with his signing with the Bears. It was a convenient cover story for the real reasons though.

maroonmania
09-19-2014, 07:15 PM
I'd be willing to bet that our idiots saying stuff had absolutely nothing to do with his signing with the Bears. It was a convenient cover story for the real reasons though.

Yep, the CJ Johnson fiasco was when I finally just mentally accepted that no matter what OM does in the recruiting game they will NEVER again go on probation. Just ain't gonna happen and anyone who thinks it will is dreaming.

CadaverDawg
09-19-2014, 07:22 PM
Yep, the CJ Johnson fiasco was when I finally just mentally accepted that no matter what OM does in the recruiting game they will NEVER again go on probation. Just ain't gonna happen and anyone who thinks it will is dreaming.

Yep

#IT'SnotComing

Mutt the Hoople
09-19-2014, 07:27 PM
While I agree idiots can play a factor and we need to stay quiet, what does Cj Johnson have to do with it? People said bad stuff, yea they did. It had jack crap to do w him going to ole miss. The guy had a lanyard ripped off his neck and talked to like a slave in oxford and he still went to ole miss. So, clearly, our idiots had no bearing in that particular case.
About CJ Johnson- http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/x1/x7195.jpg

Alldawg
09-19-2014, 07:57 PM
pay close attention to everything ^^^this guy^^^ says. Just about everything he has ever said has come to pass. I am beginning to think the user name "Ifyouonlyknew" is referring to "if we only knew who he was". Def think he is someone 100 percent in the know.

Not this time

Mutt the Hoople
09-19-2014, 08:01 PM
Does Fletcher Adams REALLY want to be an inferior person? His decision Monday will show.

GreenheadDawg
09-19-2014, 08:18 PM
Not this time

And I guess you "know" too from somebody "close to the situation" huh?

FlabLoser
09-19-2014, 08:43 PM
Stay tuned for As The Recruits Turn. Where a guy commits is only slightly more important than who knew where he was going before it was announced.

MarketingBully01
09-19-2014, 08:53 PM

All signs point to this as well IMO. You don't go to LSU to cheer on MSU only to choose to go to Ole Miss the following Monday. That to me makes no sense at all and should not hold any water no matter what the Bear fans and coaches say.

Homedawg
09-19-2014, 09:37 PM
Does Fletcher Adams REALLY want to be an inferior person? His decision Monday will show.

What he does Monday means jack. What he does feb means everything.

I seen it dawg
09-19-2014, 10:14 PM
It ain't signing day