PDA

View Full Version : Does Jalen Bates commit tomorrow?

HancockCountyDog
09-18-2014, 03:50 PM
Are we still considered the front runner for him?

All we are missing in this recruiting class is 3-4 DL and one HS OL and one JUCO OL. Im expecting good news tomorrow.

jumbo
09-18-2014, 03:53 PM
I've heard Adams pulls the trigger tomorrow

Coach34
09-18-2014, 03:58 PM
I look for Adams to commit to the Confederates- no inside source, just a gut feeling.

All we are missing from this class really is Lewis and another lineman on each side of the ball.

msstate7
09-18-2014, 04:10 PM
I look for Adams to commit to the Confederates- no inside source, just a gut feeling.

All we are missing from this class really is Lewis and another lineman on each side of the ball.

I feel the same. If we get Bates and Campbell, we'll be fine

HancockCountyDog
09-18-2014, 04:23 PM

I would think we would try and sign more than 3 HS DL in this year's class. We have Joseph and Jones committed, but I don't see another HS DL committed and if we have a 30+ class, there can't be just three HS DL in it. I think we take at least 3 more. My money is that its Bates, Campbell, and Adams.

CadaverDawg
09-18-2014, 04:36 PM
I've heard Adams pulls the trigger tomorrow

For who?

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Rosebowl said Tuesday night that regardless of where Adams commits, he's expected to be a bulldog on signing day.

HancockCountyDog
09-18-2014, 04:50 PM
Rosebowl said Tuesday night that regardless of where Adams commits, he's expected to be a bulldog on signing day.

****!!!!!

CadaverDawg
09-18-2014, 04:53 PM
****!!!!!

This

#KissODeath

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2014, 05:57 PM
actually Rosebowl said this morning that he talked to someone very close to the situation and they said Adams would be committing to MSU either tomorrow or whenever he decides.

Just think about it, do you guys really think Fletcher would commit to the Rebs the day before MSU's big game in Baton Rouge. Even if Fletcher felt like it was in his best interest to be a Reb, out of respect for his brother, I don't think he would do anything to hurt MSU.

I think you can wrap this one in maroon & white.

msstate7
09-18-2014, 05:59 PM
actually Rosebowl said this morning that he talked to someone very close to the situation and they said Adams would be committing to MSU either tomorrow or whenever he decides.

Just think about it, do you guys really think Fletcher would commit to the Rebs the day before MSU's big game in Baton Rouge. Even if Fletcher felt like it was in his best interest to be a Reb, out of respect for his brother, I don't think he would do anything to hurt MSU.

I think you can wrap this one in maroon & white.

Hope you and rose are right

msstate7
09-18-2014, 06:00 PM
So what's the verdict on bates?

HailState39110
09-18-2014, 06:16 PM
I thought too if Fletcher Adams decided to go to wear the confederate gray pants he would wait closer to signing day to commit . Maybe he is committing to MSU . Weren't we his last visit USM weekend or was he in Oxford for ULL?