PDA

View Full Version : ESPN.com breaks down how to try to defend Dak

starkvegasdawg
09-18-2014, 02:50 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/88841/film-review-defending-dak-prescott

Coach34
09-18-2014, 05:15 PM
b-b-b-b-but I thought it was only State fans that were pushing Dakota for Heisman????

"Prescott is a dark-horse candidate in the Heisman Trophy race because of the multiple ways he can affect the game, as evidenced by last week’s win against South Alabama, when he threw a touchdown pass, ran for a touchdown and caught a touchdown pass on a trick play."

RougeDawg
09-18-2014, 05:31 PM
b-b-b-b-but I thought it was only State fans that were pushing Dakota for Heisman????

"Prescott is a dark-horse candidate in the Heisman Trophy race because of the multiple ways he can affect the game, as evidenced by last week?s win against South Alabama, when he threw a touchdown pass, ran for a touchdown and caught a touchdown pass on a trick play."

Exactly. State fans have been talking about and pushing the Dak Heisman stuff the least. I don't understand why some of our fans continue to let the LandSharts push their delusional agendas and let it influence their mindsets.

starkvegasdawg
09-18-2014, 05:34 PM
Here's an idea. Start a thread and sticky it to the top showing every non-MSU reference to Dak being a heisman candidate. I've seen several lately.