PDA

View Full Version : Football Recruiting

AlSwearengen
05-24-2013, 07:46 PM
I saw the 247 list of ms players that are in the top 247 players in the country the other day. I was a little surprised to see that the tackle from jackson and the kid committed to us from the meridian area weren't among those players. Can anyone give a rundown on the players that were on the list and what they may do?

Paul Jones
05-24-2013, 08:11 PM
You were likely looking at the Class of 2015 Top 247 list that just came out this week. The tackle Jocquell Johnson is a juco so he isnt on the Class of 2014 list cause it is just hs players. And the other commit you are talking of, Jamoral Graham, is a Top 247 kid for 2014 and is a four star

AlSwearengen
05-24-2013, 08:39 PM
Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. The tackle that I was talking about is the kid that everyone was saying would go to bama, but bama backed off and now everyone thinks he will go to olemiss. I was thrown not seeing graham, pack, or the tackle.

Paul Jones
05-24-2013, 10:22 PM
Gotcha and youre thinking of Rod Taylor of Callaway. Bama is back in the mix but slipped a bit for awhile after they lost their Oline coach after signing day but have picked up the pace since.