PDA

View Full Version : Newest Jameis Winston story (alert: he's a moron)

BeastMan
09-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Story title is NSFW http://deadspin.com/jameis-winston-yells-****-her-right-in-the-*****-kil-1635466887

Sometimes I like to show how right I was. This was from May 14th http://3rdand57.com/jameis-winston-the-classic-case-of-coddled-athlete/

DownwardDawg
09-16-2014, 05:39 PM
Class act*****

BeardoMSU
09-16-2014, 05:43 PM
Maybe it was street theater.....

Y'all shouldn't be so quick to judge*****

TUSK
09-16-2014, 05:52 PM
Yall should be more tolerant.

He can't help his lack of impulse control or future time orientation!

oh... *... or maybe not?

Dallas_Dawg
09-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Looks like the Raiders are going to get Jamarcus Russell Part 2.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-16-2014, 06:08 PM
And this mouth breather will be a millionaire in 9 months, Merica

hailmari
09-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Eh, I've said worse.

BulldogBear
09-16-2014, 06:41 PM
And this mouth breather will be a millionaire in 9 months, Merica

And penniless in 9 years

Dawgface
09-16-2014, 07:18 PM
And penniless in 9 years

Or less.

JDog13
09-16-2014, 07:31 PM
I'm sure he was just showing his peers what he did in the interrogation room at the Tallahassee Police Dept.

Martianlander
09-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Probably practicing an assignment for speech class.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2014, 07:38 PM
Guy has very little self awareness. Awesome talent that I wouldn't touch.

BeastMan
09-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Guy has very little self awareness. Awesome talent that I wouldn't touch.

How much NFL draft money is he costing himself?

HereComesTheSpiral
09-16-2014, 07:54 PM
How much NFL draft money is he costing himself?

He will have a prime time position on ESPN Broke 2

RC3
09-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Y'all have seen the videos of people saying this, right? It wasn't just a random act. Furthermore I think it's hilarious. He's a college kid. Geeze. I'm a grown man and say this regularly

HereComesTheSpiral
09-16-2014, 08:06 PM
Y'all have seen the videos of people saying this, right? It wasn't just a random act. Furthermore I think it's hilarious. He's a college kid. Geeze. I'm a grown man and say this regularly

Have you also won a heisman and been accused of rape?

RougeDawg
09-16-2014, 08:30 PM
Have you also won a heisman and been accused of rape?

And walked out of a grocery store, not knowing you had to pay for crab legs.

RC3
09-16-2014, 08:32 PM
So the kid is a dumbass. This isn't anything to be upset over though. It's a thing right now. It wasn't just a random blurting out of something profane. Get your heads out from under the rocks theyre under.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2014, 08:49 PM
If this was an isolated indecent, I wouldn't think much of it and would give Jameis the benefit of the doubt. However, this is a strong trend of a person that lacks awareness and intelligence.

If you want to hedge the hopes of your franchise on this guy, then you are more than welcome. That means a better player falls to me.

BeastMan
09-16-2014, 08:56 PM
So the kid is a dumbass. This isn't anything to be upset over though. It's a thing right now. It wasn't just a random blurting out of something profane. Get your heads out from under the rocks theyre under.

I'm fully aware of the original prankster (old white guy) who would prank news stations. If you're telling me that a guy who just had sexual assault allegation that was national news stand on top of a table in a crowded student union scream "f$&@ her in the p&$$*" is normal behavior, perhaps I'm not the one that needs to pull his out from under a rock. This is not just a random guy screaming random profanity. I'm shocked you're not comprehending what's wrong here.

RC3
09-16-2014, 08:58 PM
I'm certainly not saying this was smart. He's a borderline celebrity and should know better. I'm willing to give him a pass on this one. In fact, I find it humorous and can't wait to see the youtubes of it

RC3
09-16-2014, 08:59 PM
Wasn't he cleared of those charges? Once again, pretty dumb of him but I'm not gonna lynch him over it

smootness
09-16-2014, 09:05 PM
I'm a grown man and say this regularly

Yikes.

BeastMan
09-16-2014, 09:12 PM
Wasn't he cleared of those charges? Once again, pretty dumb of him but I'm not gonna lynch him over it

Wasn't brought to trial isn't exactly cleared of charges. I'm not saying I wouldn't laugh at him for doing so, I'd laugh at him for being such a moron, not the joke. I'm really not trying to pimp my article down your throat but if you have 3 spare minutes, read my article in the op. Not only is there my opinion, there are links to numerous other media stories on his exploits including the NYT story that was particularly damning about the FSU & police cover-up of the rape allegations

RC3
09-16-2014, 09:14 PM
To be fair, I haven't read your article. Btw, if I'm an nfl gm, no way I'm gambling on this kid. Lol

HereComesTheSpiral
09-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Wasn't brought to trial isn't exactly cleared of charges. I'm not saying I wouldn't laugh at him for doing so, I'd laugh at him for being such a moron, not the joke. I'm really not trying to pimp my article down your throat but if you have 3 spare minutes, read my article in the op. Not only is there my opinion, there are links to numerous other media stories on his exploits including the NYT story that was particularly damning about the FSU & police cover-up of the rape allegations

I wouldnt call shitty police work being cleared of charges.

gravedigger
09-16-2014, 09:42 PM
At some point you have to look at the frequency of poor behavior and realize none of it is improbable and more than likely happened. The kid is an idiot. What is disturbing is how many in society shrug their shoulders at the behavior.

He'll probably have to take someone's life before some people finally realize that he's a catastrophe waiting to happen. Might be his own life. Might be someone you love.

It will be ok though. None of the charges stuck. That's what matters.

RC3
09-16-2014, 10:05 PM
Look he committed what amounts to a dumbass misdemeanor shoplifting. Everyone wants to crucify him for a sexual Assault that he wasn't even indicted on, which takes next to nothing to accomplish. Now he said the word pu$$y in public and y'all want to crucify him? I agree to do that is dumb when you are in the spotlight and is not helping his draft status, but to make a big deal out of this one incident is absurd.

sandwolf
09-16-2014, 11:33 PM

Sweet Jesus, are you serious? First of all, I really don't see what is so hilarious about it......don't get me wrong, I am not offended by it or anything, as I have a pretty foul mouth myself. I just honestly don't see the humor (and I am in my late 20's so its not like I am just an old prude). Second, are you honestly trying to justify the starting QB for the defending national champions standing on an elevated surface in a crowded building on campus and screaming something like this? I honestly cannot fathom how poor a regular person's judgement would have to be to feel like that was a good idea.......but for a highly scrutinized, Heisman Trophy winner to do this on the week that they play Clemson, the kid is clearly as dumb as a ****ing brick.

I seen it dawg
09-17-2014, 08:16 AM
Look he committed what amounts to a dumbass misdemeanor shoplifting. Everyone wants to crucify him for a sexual Assault that he wasn't even indicted on, which takes next to nothing to accomplish. Now he said the word pu$$y in public and y'all want to crucify him? I agree to do that is dumb when you are in the spotlight and is not helping his draft status, but to make a big deal out of this one incident is absurd.

It's multiple incidents compounding. A lot of small dumbass things become huge things. Getting up on a table and yelling that in the student union? That's college hi jinks? It's ****ing stupid and worse shows that character is a piece of shit. He is a total ****ing douchebag and anybody that thinks it's cute is a ****ing moron too.

I seen it dawg
09-17-2014, 08:21 AM

One of the rules in my house when I was growing up, and I didn't have many, was "don't go to jail". So I didn't. I made sure I never got close enough to the line to get put in a patrol car. Pretty simple. Wtf is wrong with people that think this shit is ok or it's just a simple misdemeanor so it's ok or it's just kid being a kid to yell this shit in college? I would rip my college kids ass if he pulled this shit. ****ing nuclear. So you think all his transgressions are just kids being kids?

RC3
09-17-2014, 08:29 AM
One of the rules in my house when I was growing up, and I didn't have many, was "don't go to jail". So I didn't. I made sure I never got close enough to the line to get put in a patrol car. Pretty simple. Wtf is wrong with people that think this shit is ok or it's just a simple misdemeanor so it's ok or it's just kid being a kid to yell this shit in college? I would rip my college kids ass if he pulled this shit. ****ing nuclear. So you think all his transgressions are just kids being kids?

no i don't think shoplifting is just a kid being a kid....he obviously thinks he is above the law, and to be quite honest, he probably is in Tallahassee to a certain extent. he will likely be a failure in life. as i said in an earlier post, no way i would take a chance on this kid as he has obvious character flaws. but him standing up in the student union and saying FHRITP is humorous to me...i guess i am a sick individual..but this is a running joke between me and a lot of my friends as well. so what, it is juvenile, profane and vulgar...and hilarious
for example watch this video (warning, the guy is going to say FHRITP) and it is funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVUuhzSiBJk

MS_half-step
09-17-2014, 11:27 AM
Suspended 1st half vs. Clemson

RC3
09-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Appropriate punishment IMO. Just not a big deal. But that could be costly to fsu

Westdawg
09-17-2014, 12:07 PM
As a coach , I have to look at things in multiple views. First , I have a responsibility to that player to help him mature and become a productive citizen on his own after college. Jimbo is failing miserably here. One half of football is nothing even if it is Clemson because this is repetitive bad behavior/ decisions. Second, I have a responsibility to the team that I will hold all players accountable regardless of who it is. Jimbo is failing here as well. It doesn't take long for wheels to come off. Third, I have a responsibility to my school to bring honor to its name and make sure the program maintains integrity to the institution. The continuing bad decisions of the "leader" of the team and most notable player are bad press at the least and should the cards play out a certain way , the justice dept may very well look into the allegations brought on the school...and say what you want but most feel that had no other bad behavior come from Winston there is a strong likelihood there would not still be the smoldering in the press and public concerning said player, team, and institution.

If this has not been thoroughly discussed with Winston by the coach even the school admin, then they should be held accountable. If Winston has been given the 3rd degree in an office by those over him, then he is either several bricks short of a load or just doesn't care or thinks he is untouchable. Regardless, it will hurt the school long after he is gone.

RougeDawg
09-17-2014, 12:22 PM
The sexual assault charges were never brought forward. The rape charges were also attempted to be swept under the rug, but they went through the motions to clear him of those. I blame the crab leg incident on the system. He's gotten away with sexual assault and rape. Why would he think he would need to pay $25 for some crab legs? He's already gotten the pink snapper Scott free. Honestly it's not surprising, to anyone who's actually been paying attention, that all of these high profile athletes are all over the news for lude, crude and illegal behaviors. They've been allowed to do what they've wanted all through high school and college. Is it their faults they have a false reality that they'll literally be able to get away with murder (OJ and Ray Lewis), when all they've ever experienced lends to the thought that they will? I will say that the majority of the players in all of these incidents are products of "certain programs" that are lenient and overlook off field issues as long as you help them win.

Either way, I suspect there are a good bit of Heisman voters who would like a redo on last years ballots.

RC3
09-17-2014, 12:24 PM
As a coach , I have to look at things in multiple views. First , I have a responsibility to that player to help him mature and become a productive citizen on his own after college. Jimbo is failing miserably here. One half of football is nothing even if it is Clemson because this is repetitive bad behavior/ decisions. Second, I have a responsibility to the team that I will hold all players accountable regardless of who it is. Jimbo is failing here as well. It doesn't take long for wheels to come off. Third, I have a responsibility to my school to bring honor to its name and make sure the program maintains integrity to the institution. The continuing bad decisions of the "leader" of the team and most notable player are bad press at the least and should the cards play out a certain way , the justice dept may very well look into the allegations brought on the school...and say what you want but most feel that had no other bad behavior come from Winston there is a strong likelihood there would not still be the smoldering in the press and public concerning said player, team, and institution.

If this has not been thoroughly discussed with Winston by the coach even the school admin, then they should be held accountable. If Winston has been given the 3rd degree in an office by those over him, then he is either several bricks short of a load or just doesn't care or thinks he is untouchable. Regardless, it will hurt the school long after he is gone.

Probably a mixture of all three. Ha

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2014, 12:44 PM
If I jumped up on a table and screamed that, I'm convinced my father would come back from the grave and whip my @#$. I'm well on the other side of 40 too.

LC Dawg
09-17-2014, 02:03 PM
I know they have a national championship and a Heisman but I wouldn't trade Dan Mullen for Jimbo Fisher or Dak Prescott for Jameis Winston. Everyone associated with Florida State's football program is responsible for Jameis Winston's failure, which I think is inevitable.

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2014, 02:08 PM
If I jumped up on a table and screamed that, I'm convinced my father would come back from the grave and whip my @#$. I'm well on the other side of 40 too.

Same for me. Only difference is that I'm currently sitting dead on 40.

BulldogBear
09-17-2014, 02:14 PM
It's multiple incidents compounding. A lot of small dumbass things become huge things. Getting up on a table and yelling that in the student union? That's college hi jinks? It's ****ing stupid and worse shows that character is a piece of shit. He is a total ****ing douchebag and anybody that thinks it's cute is a ****ing moron too.

+1000000

RC3
09-17-2014, 02:57 PM
i think my dad would laugh at me for being a dumbass...you people take life way to seriously to be this concerned about a college kid saying FHRITP...

CrookedLetta
09-17-2014, 03:35 PM
i think my dad would laugh at me for being a dumbass...you people take life way to seriously to be this concerned about a college kid saying FHRITP...

Just because he is in college doesn't make him a "college kid". He is a Heisman trophy winner who is in college.

mstatefan91
09-17-2014, 03:36 PM

I think it's more that the negative stories keep going for Winston. The guy seems to have no ability to learn from his mistakes.

If this was the one and only story that had come out about him, then I'd be right there with you. but this is like the 5th time he's been in the news for something negative.

Intramural All-American
09-17-2014, 03:58 PM

And this is just one thing wrong with the world today. The fact that you think this is acceptable behavior by anyone is seriously sad. The bad part is obviously a lot of other people find it acceptable too. It's just sad and pathetic.

Dawgface
09-17-2014, 04:08 PM
And this is just one thing wrong with the world today. The fact that you think this is acceptable behavior by anyone is seriously sad. The bad part is obviously a lot of other people find it acceptable too. It's just sad and pathetic.
Yep.

Winston will make a nice addition to the NFL.

Percho
09-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Just laugh it off and look the other way. There will be more PSU's of one kind or another. You are a kid and stupid as many years as you act like a kid and are stupid.

FlabLoser
09-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Guess I'm late, but I just saw the video of him walking out of the grocery store with crab legs. He didn't even try to conceal it. That makes me think it was an airheaded mistatke. He walked to the exit instead of the cash register with crab legs out in the open.

mstatefan91
09-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Guess I'm late, but I just saw the video of him walking out of the grocery store with crab legs. He didn't even try to conceal it. That makes me think it was an airheaded mistatke. He walked to the exit instead of the cash register with crab legs out in the open.

Yeah and then when he got home he proceeded to eat the crab legs even though he knew he hadn't paid for them. He says that he realized he hadn't paid for them when he got to his apartment but never once did he pick up the phone and call Publix to let them know he had made a mistake or even attempt to go back and pay for them.

Most people would be calling the store as they were headed back to pay for what they accidentally took.

He knew what he was doing and got caught.

Ralph
09-17-2014, 05:30 PM

I happen to be of the belief that doing that shit in public, and as someone in the spotlight that millions of kids see succeeding, perpetuates further behavior like his. It's not this one incident; it's the cumulative. I find his behavior disgusting.

FYI.. I thought the original prank vid was hilarious. I think my closest 2-3 friends and I laughed about it, and then never repeat in a public setting. IMO you should only say those type things to people that know you better. I don't find the humor in mocking the prank video at all. Try something original.

Dawgcentral
09-17-2014, 06:49 PM

It simply shows a lack of character. Principles and character used to be important traits, no matter what one's age. Damn right I take life seriously. We're not here simply to make asses of ourselves.

I seen it dawg
09-17-2014, 07:02 PM

Saying it at a party with friends is one thing...standing on a ****ing table in the middle of a public building at a college institution of the state makes you a ****ing lack of character idiot. There is ZERO reason this is funny or just a college kid being a college kid in this situation. I just don't get how there is any reason what he did can even remotely be brushed off or considered any level of cool. If your dad would laugh at you for for being a dumbass for doing what jameis did then well the nut doesn't fall far from the tree apparently.

RC3
09-17-2014, 07:07 PM
Saying it at a party with friends is one thing...standing on a ****ing table in the middle of a public building at a college institution of the state makes you a ****ing lack of character idiot. There is ZERO reason this is funny or just a college kid being a college kid in this situation. I just don't get how there is any reason what he did can even remotely be brushed off or considered any level of cool. If your dad would laugh at you for for being a dumbass for doing what jameis did then well the nut doesn't fall far from the tree apparently.

Quit using curse words on a public forum then.(and I know you didn't actually curse but you are making the same point. That's silly

I seen it dawg
09-17-2014, 07:12 PM
Quit using curse words on a public forum then.(and I know you didn't actually curse but you are making the same point. That's silly

And now you get it...saying it on here is one thing...doing what he did is ****ing moronic. I wouldn't walk around in public saying **** **** **** **** **** to every person within earshot. Because it's ****ing stupid.

RC3
09-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Stupid? Yes. Completely moronic but crucifying a kid for saying the f word and the p word is silly

I seen it dawg
09-17-2014, 07:44 PM
Stupid? Yes. Completely moronic but crucifying a kid for saying the f word and the p word is silly

Once again saying it isn't the issue it's the decision he made in the situation. You don't seem to comprehend either. Nevermind.

gravedigger
09-17-2014, 08:34 PM
And theft and rape. Silly. Just silly.

He should know that being a good qb allows him to take whatever ***** he wants and **** it in public till he gets the crabs.

Bet the police will just laugh cause really, what's the big deal?

DownwardDawg
09-17-2014, 08:59 PM
Once again saying it isn't the issue it's the decision he made in the situation. You don't seem to comprehend either. Nevermind.

Just stop. You are arguing with another Jameis Winston type. Waste of time. Ones character cannot be changed.

RC3
09-17-2014, 09:27 PM
Dude said fhritp. Get over it. Dude's a complete moron, obviously. I've said that repeatedly but to slay him over this incident is absurd.

Smitty
09-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Kid's obviously a dumbass. Players have definitely been allowed to play for worse incidents but you are the Heisman winning, national champion, QUARTERBACK for your institution. If the backup long snapper had done this would there be a suspension? No, of course not. Doesn't make his suspension wrong though.

With great responsibility comes great responsibilities. Don't take what we have in Dak for granted. Let's hope Eli and Fitz are sponges this season and next.

RC3
09-17-2014, 10:37 PM
Agreed. A half game suspension is appropriate.

State82
09-18-2014, 09:33 AM
It simply shows a lack of character. Principles and character used to be important traits, no matter what one's age. Damn right I take life seriously. We're not here simply to make asses of ourselves.

Well said and very true.