PDA

View Full Version : Bleacher Report Preview of our game:

Lloyd Christmas
09-15-2014, 10:50 PM
LINK (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2198729-lsu-tigers-vs-mississippi-state-bulldogs-complete-game-preview)

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2014, 11:01 PM
Good preview. I think everyone expects it to be a hell of a game.

sleepy dawg
09-15-2014, 11:59 PM
That was actually surprisingly good...

RougeDawg
09-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Is Goat the main Bleacher Report editor? The BR week to week predictions for us seem to be as bipolar as I've seen.

Lloyd Christmas
09-16-2014, 08:13 AM
Is Goat the main Bleacher Report editor? The BR week to week predictions for us seem to be as bipolar as I've seen.

Different dude wrote this one.

BulldogDX55
09-16-2014, 08:25 AM

Bleacher Report let's basically anyone write for them, so the quality varies greatly. Because of that, I still click their links just because there is an occasional good article like this one.

Suggestion: In the future, when posting BR articles, include the authors name.

dawgs
09-16-2014, 09:53 AM
I completely disagree that Wisconsin has a better run game than us. Maybe historically, but this year, against western Illinois (crappy FCS team), they only averaged 4.3 ypc. Not saying we've played the toughest schedule, but crappy FBS > crappy FCS, and we've averaged 5.3 ypc on the season.

RougeDawg
09-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Different dude wrote this one.

Didn't think I needed these ** on that post.

sleepy dawg
09-16-2014, 10:25 AM
Do you think USM is better than Western Illinois? I'm not so sure.

Radddawg
09-16-2014, 10:47 AM
Biggest game for us since Bama in 2012. Easily. We had the good fortune of that one being played at night in Tuscaloosa. So just to up the ante we get a night game in TS this time around. If this game was in Starkville it would have a single digit spread. Dogs + 6 or 7. I really think we're goin to play well. We just have to play a flawless 2nd half to win. Lose a close one and it proves what this board has been saying all along. We have a top 15 ranked team. But that's still only best for 4th in our division.

Ridiculous.

dawgs
09-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Do you think USM is better than Western Illinois? I'm not so sure.

They went 4-8 in FCS last year. A crappy FBS program is still much better than a crappy FCS program.

dawgs
09-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Biggest game for us since Bama in 2012. Easily. We had the good fortune of that one being played at night in Tuscaloosa. So just to up the ante we get a night game in TS this time around. If this game was in Starkville it would have a single digit spread. Dogs + 6 or 7. I really think we're goin to play well. We just have to play a flawless 2nd half to win. Lose a close one and it proves what this board has been saying all along. We have a top 15 ranked team. But that's still only best for 4th in our division.

Ridiculous.

Spread started lsu -7, but quickly went up to lsu -10 I think.