PDA

View Full Version : Good Lord, SEC Rant is terrible across the board.

Lloyd Christmas
09-15-2014, 10:37 PM
I drop in to see what's going on there sometimes and it has really ramped up the stupid lately..and our fans are no exception. Engie is one of our few voices of reason on that board. I'd link a thread but the front page of that board is full of too many gems.

P.S. That board has shown me the light on how horrible A&M fans are.

engie
09-15-2014, 10:58 PM
It's great right now. LSU is the most insecure fanbase I've ever seen.

Bully Dee Williams
09-15-2014, 11:34 PM
I quit visiting that site a while ago. About 95% of things said about MSU are derogatory and the OM posters over there are the absolute. If I judged other SEC fan bases off of that site alone, I would completely hate every team in the conference.

Political Hack
09-16-2014, 05:37 AM
I've never been able to spend mode than five minutes on there.

gravedigger
09-16-2014, 06:10 AM
Think about the purpose of that board.
It doesn't exist to represent typical fans of each school.

It's egg bowl.com times 7

BulldogDX55
09-16-2014, 07:39 AM
I drop in to see what's going on there sometimes and it has really ramped up the stupid lately..and our fans are no exception. Engie is one of our few voices of reason on that board. I'd link a thread but the front page of that board is full of too many gems.

P.S. That board has shown me the light on how horrible A&M fans are.

Don't judge our posters based on that visit. Right now is the most wonderful time of the year: Grindfest. Our posters, most of which are under 30 from what I can tell, annoy the crap out of the SEC fan base we play that week, and we do such a great job that other fanbases often join in. It's pretty funny, but also out of character.

LSU is one of the most fun to grind on, because they are so damn sensitive and delete half the threads. Bama fans are always serious and smug about it, but can be drug down to our level, and Auburn fans can't let go of their purchased title.

SECRant is for entertainment, not learning. Go to the LSU subforum for what you were looking for.

State82
09-16-2014, 09:14 AM
If I judged other SEC fan bases off of that site alone, I would completely hate every team in the conference.

I already do hate them all. Pretty much always have. I love one team and one team only. All the rest can rot.

BeastMan
09-16-2014, 09:21 AM
Grindfest is awesome

Dawg496
09-16-2014, 09:23 AM
Try http://www.sectalk.com

Hit What's New in the top right to see new stuff from all the boards.