PDA

View Full Version : Barrett Sallee on Finebaum (WTF?):

Lloyd Christmas
09-15-2014, 04:15 PM
Says our game will be very close and State will be in a position to win..said we will make them challenge us through the air. Not sure if I like Sallee not trash talking us.

Political Hack
09-15-2014, 04:19 PM
that guys an idiot. I'm now worried it'll be a blowout.

Lloyd Christmas
09-15-2014, 04:22 PM
that guys an idiot. I'm now worried it'll be a blowout.

My thoughts exactly.

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2014, 04:31 PM
He also said that MSU would have the ball in the 4th quarter with a chance to win the game, but LSU's defense would come up big and win it.

Basically, Sallee did everything but pick us to win. Probably because he just couldn't do it and didn't want to get made fun of. You could tell he thought we had a chance though.

If you throw out the history of the this game and just look at it for what it is, this year, it's very easy to see that we should have a chance to win.

I'm glad this isn't our first road game. I think playing at USA last week will benefit us.

basedog
09-15-2014, 04:58 PM
I also think playing on the road this past weekend will help. If Dak has his A game we will win, my biggest concern is our field goal kicker. Lsu is good up front but nothing like the last several years both on O-Line and D-line.

Just don't give up the big play!

Political Hack
09-15-2014, 06:07 PM
Sam Houston State picked up 160 yards on 9 completions.

Wisconsin ran for 270 yards.

I will say this, they WILL NOT BEAT US with their current run/pass ratio unless they have some big plays on defense or special teams. Barring TOs, they're going to have to be more balanced. If not, 20 pass attempts simply isn't going to get it done considering they're completing about 50-60% against Sam Houston State and NLU.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-15-2014, 06:34 PM
I hope we come out aggressive and let them know that we are here to make them earn it. A big turnover or a sack by our defense could set us up early in the game and pave the way to a victory. I think our only shot is to get up on them early and pound the ****ing rock. I don't see us being able to make a comeback in Death Valley at night.

BiscuitEater
09-15-2014, 07:12 PM
So, who was that Bleacher Report genius that picked South Alabama to upset State last weekend? If it wasn't Sally, must have been influenced by him.