PDA

View Full Version : To those of you making Oct 4 Gameday Assumptions, what happens if....

RougeDawg
09-15-2014, 12:33 PM
We beat LSU this weekend and A&M beats Bama the following weekend? I don't know that this has been discussed as everyone assumes Bama will roll A&M. No way they are passing up The Junction Gameday in that Scenario.

Goat Holder
09-15-2014, 12:41 PM
We beat LSU this weekend and A&M beats Bama the following weekend? I don't know that this has been discussed as everyone assumes Bama will roll A&M. No way they are passing up The Junction Gameday in that Scenario.

WTF are you talking about? Alabama plays aTm on October 18th.

bluelightstar
09-15-2014, 12:43 PM
Bama-A&M is mid-October

RougeDawg
09-15-2014, 12:52 PM
WTF are you talking about? Alabama plays aTm on October 18th.

My bad dude, looking at helmet schedule I got Bama and Ark mixed up. Nevermind.

BulldogBear
09-15-2014, 01:26 PM
We actually have the opportunity to knock off three squads in a row that will likely all be top 10 and undefeated when we play them. As to GameDay, do they not choose those about 2 weeks out, meaning September 27 games wouldn't bear much on the decision?

TheRef
09-15-2014, 01:28 PM
We actually have the opportunity to knock off three squads in a row that will likely all be top 10 and undefeated when we play them. As to GameDay, do they not choose those about 2 weeks out, meaning September 27 games wouldn't bear much on the decision?

They announce the choice for the next weekend immediately following that week's Gameday. So they announced that this weekend they are heading to Florida State immediately after they ended Gameday at Fargo.