PDA

View Full Version : Logan Lowery

Bear@Work
09-15-2014, 12:07 PM
http://www.appollstalker.com/football/pollster/logan-lowery/2014/week-4

Why does he not have us ranked? Oklahoma State and UNC over us? And I thought he was a diehard bulldog? Maybe his bear media buddies are paying him off.

MarketingBully01
09-15-2014, 12:13 PM

Why does he not have us ranked? Oklahoma State and UNC over us? And I thought he was a diehard bulldog? Maybe his bear media buddies are paying him off.

Not only that but that idiot has Duke ranked 25th. What a dumb ass...

Bear@Work
09-15-2014, 12:16 PM
Yeah, Duke!

As others have mentioned, being in the top 25 is important because rankings and publicity are relative and you shift up and down from there. He's one of our own so it surprises me that he doesn't have us listed. Someone mentioned they have a buddy AP voter and I'm sure he's the guy they are referring to. What gives? We've got an uphill battle to face in the media department and we should at least be able to count on one of ours!?

maroonmania
09-15-2014, 12:22 PM
Same ol', same ol'. Guys that write about us try to go over the top trying to show their neutrality and lack of bias while all of the writers for the Black Bears are basically OM lapdogs and don't even worry about how transparent it is. I don't understand why it works that way but it always seems to.

Liverpooldawg
09-15-2014, 12:25 PM
Same ol', same ol'. Guys that write about us try to go over the top trying to show their neutrality and lack of bias while all of the writers for the Black Bears are basically OM lapdogs and don't even worry about how transparent it is. I don't understand why it works that way but it always seems to.

Because most of their bosses at their papers are bears.

Bear@Work
09-15-2014, 12:25 PM
On the other hand, which one of you has Jon Wilner on the payroll? I like that guy. Let the board know where we should send more money.

RC3
09-15-2014, 12:26 PM
Maybe he doesn't think we are a top 25 team??

The Croom Diaries
09-15-2014, 12:28 PM
He ranked Georgia ahead of South Carolina so there's not much logic going on in his poll.

Bear@Work
09-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Yep. I'm sure he reads this board and probably posts under an alter. Let's hear your thoughts, Logan.

Coach34
09-15-2014, 01:13 PM

This post is a joke right?

sleepy dawg
09-15-2014, 01:16 PM
I don't see the big deal... If you go by what teams have done on paper, Ole Miss probably should be somewhere between 5-20, and they are. We should probably be somewhere between 20-30 and we are.

I'm pretty sure there are no voters saying, well Damian played a lot early and they had their third string starting the game... blah blah blah...

These voters aren't watching most of the games. Maybe they should, but they aren't, and never will, which is why we should've kept the computers in it.

When it comes to human voters, score and style points matter the most.

maroonmania
09-15-2014, 01:19 PM
Maybe he doesn't think we are a top 25 team??

Nah, that can't be it.

Covercorner2
09-15-2014, 01:31 PM
That website says we are 2-1. Lol. No wonder...