PDA

View Full Version : Watching LSU replay...

cheewgumm
09-14-2014, 11:50 PM
If Jennings jumps out front to block for a back, like he did in this game one of our LBs needs to blow him up.

engie
09-15-2014, 12:06 AM
Count me unimpressed watching this replay.

Defense looks pretty good, but not unbreakable. They are putting their corners on islands and bringing the house alot.

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2014, 12:12 AM
you guys sucked me in, and now I'm watching it. I hate you

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2014, 12:14 AM
ULM seems to be getting pressure almost every play. We should biitz a ton and make LSU throw the ball before their receivers can get deep on us.

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2014, 12:31 AM
LSU seems to be allowing a good amount of pressure to come from up the middle. Their left guard appears vulnerable and Jennings forces passes when guys are in his face. Chris Jones could have a huge game at DT

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2014, 12:42 AM
What's interesting is that LSU began to take over this game against ULM when they went UP TEMPO/NO HUDDLE and began to run the ball down ULM's throat. LSU's offensive line is big and physical, but not overly quick. You can shoot gaps and get in the backfield

ShotgunDawg
09-15-2014, 12:45 AM
By far the most impressive things about LSU's team, IMO, seems to be the speed of their secondary. Dak will have to take care of the ball, and, most importantly, our receivers will have to secure catches and move the chains. LSU's secondary is quick and closes ground. Our receivers are going to get hit. We can't have dropped balls. If we secure the ball, we will be fine.

engie
09-15-2014, 12:53 AM
Yeah their secondary looks good. ULM is constantly hearing footsteps. 6 or 7 drops in this game already.

LSU ain't gonna score much on us if they bring the same offense I'm watching in this game...