PDA

View Full Version : Why is the media up Arkansas' butt suddenly?

Goat Holder
09-14-2014, 08:53 PM
Texas Tech barely beat Central Arkansas and UTEP.

Vandelay Industries
09-14-2014, 08:56 PM
Completely agree, Texas Tech is garbage. Saying that I do think Arky is an improved team who will be a lot more competitive in the SEC

Schultzy
09-14-2014, 08:59 PM
I like their running game a lot. Our rival is gonna have a herd time dealing with that up there, as are a lot of people.

I think they're good.

chef dixon
09-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Probably because we don't have an OOC win even close to that impressive (not including bowl games where no one cares afterwards) in many, many years. It is absolutely no surprise why we don't get any respect from anyone outside of our fan base.

RougeDawg
09-14-2014, 09:23 PM
I like their running game a lot. Our rival is gonna have a herd time dealing with that up there, as are a lot of people.

I think they're good.

nah, I think Saban will have them ready for that road trip!**

Goat Holder
09-14-2014, 11:17 PM
Probably because we don't have an OOC win even close to that impressive (not including bowl games where no one cares afterwards) in many, many years. It is absolutely no surprise why we don't get any respect from anyone outside of our fan base.

Who cares if it was OOC? The team they beat wasn't good. Remember that Auburn thrashed this team with relative ease.

HancockCountyDog
09-15-2014, 12:12 AM
Who cares if it was OOC? The team they beat wasn't good. Remember that Auburn thrashed this team with relative ease.

It was 21-21 at halftime. Sure auburn pulled away in the second half, but it wasn't a cakewalk, far from it .

Bothrops
09-15-2014, 03:14 AM
Arkansas will beat Ole Miss in Fayetteville. Bad matchup for the bears. That rushing attack is legit and they are physical. Will be tough to get a win over them in Starkville. They have a good team.

dawgs
09-15-2014, 05:56 AM

Relative ease? Auburn pulled away in the 2nd half, but it was tied at halftime.

DownwardDawg
09-15-2014, 06:06 AM
Arkansas is a much better team this year.

BulldogBear
09-15-2014, 08:21 AM
The question: Why is the media suddenly up Arkansas' butt?

The answer: It's two fold and is simple really;

1) They won a game against ANYBODY

2) They are in fact an SEC school not named Mississippi State University

That is all.

jumbo
09-15-2014, 09:50 AM
It was 21-21 at halftime. Sure auburn pulled away in the second half, but it wasn't a cakewalk, far from it .

Marshall didn't play the first half right?