PDA

View Full Version : Redmond

CJDAWG85
09-14-2014, 07:57 PM
My dad was at the game yesterday and said he was carted off. I didn't see it, but he said he and everyone around him said it was Redmond. Anyone know anything about this?

mstatefan91
09-14-2014, 08:18 PM
I was there and saw him carted off as well. Nobody said anything on here so I figured he was fine

MarketingBully01
09-14-2014, 08:27 PM
I was there and saw him carted off as well. Nobody said anything on here so I figured he was fine

First I have heard or seen anything anywhere on this so that points to I am sure he is fine. If there is anything to anything, we will find out tomorrow.

Political Hack
09-14-2014, 08:29 PM
heard it was a hydration issue, but that's not confirmed.

MarketingBully01
09-14-2014, 08:32 PM
heard it was a hydration issue, but that's not confirmed.

That makes a lot of sense since it was so hot yesterday. Probably was a precaution as well.

EnterpriseDawg
09-14-2014, 08:39 PM
i saw it on tv, he was clearly limping. it was right before the last timeout and he had to get help to make it to the sideline.

MarketingBully01
09-14-2014, 08:47 PM
i saw it on tv, he was clearly limping. it was right before the last timeout and he had to get help to make it to the sideline.

Are you sure that was him? He didn't play much if any of the 4th quarter...

mstatefan91
09-14-2014, 08:49 PM
Are you sure that was him? He didn't play much if any of the 4th quarter...

I'm pretty sure it was him and there was a trainer checking one of his knees (can't remember which one). Again, it wasn't brought up in the injured players thread so I didn't think any more about it.

MarketingBully01
09-14-2014, 09:08 PM
I'm pretty sure it was him and there was a trainer checking one of his knees (can't remember which one). Again, it wasn't brought up in the injured players thread so I didn't think any more about it.

I think he is fine. Hack probably would know and he said it was hydration issues so I am thinking it was precautionary. We had Irvin-Sills and Cleveland in for most of the fourth quarter though.