PDA

View Full Version : Did USA really not let................

Liverpooldawg
09-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Bully into the stadium?

TheRef
09-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Yupp. Champ was denied access into the stadium.

WeWillScrewItUp
09-14-2014, 10:39 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't. I know Arkansas doesn't let him in War Memorial when we play there.

TheRef
09-14-2014, 10:42 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't. I know Arkansas doesn't let him in War Memorial when we play there.

Well the excuse they gave was that the people who run War Memorial said that no live mascots are allowed inside the stadium. They couldn't even bring their live mascot "Tusk" inside the stadium.

WeWillScrewItUp
09-14-2014, 10:56 AM
Both War Memorial and Ladd Peebles have field turf, I wonder if that has anything to do with it. They both have that in common and they are off campus stadiums not owned by the school. Have any other places ever denied Bully access?

TheRef
09-14-2014, 11:00 AM
Both War Memorial and Ladd Peebles have field turf, I wonder if that has anything to do with it. They both have that in common and they are off campus stadiums not owned by the school. Have any other places ever denied Bully access?

I have a feeling that it is more of the stadium not being owned by the school than it being field turf.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-14-2014, 11:24 AM
Doesn't say much about the communication between the event staff and the universities. Not good.