PDA

View Full Version : so we played USA and

archdog
09-13-2014, 11:15 PM
Won the game pretty convincingly, but what makes me mad are the shitty cheap shots the other team takes on our QB. Right before Robinson runs his first TD of the day, Dak scrambles for about 20 yards to the 2 yard line. As he is going down to slide, some wanna be goes high on him. No flag. This was a bang bang play, but I remember Auburn during the Cam year and the shots Relf took after the hand off or pass. The worst was Fairly. Hit Relf 3 seconds after he threw it helmet to helmet. No flag then either.

BulldogDX55
09-14-2014, 06:52 AM
I noticed that one.

I really think that it was just a poorly officiated game.

MetEdDawg
09-14-2014, 07:02 AM
I noticed that one.

I really think that it was just a poorly officiated game.

I thought the PI call on Bear wasn't very good. USA also got away with a couple of blatant holds on their OL too. I don't really think it affected the game too much but there were a couple of head scratchers by the refs.

I think when it comes to penalties I was more mad at our OL. I hate false start penalties. To me it means you aren't mentally focused. I know we for sure had one on Day and Malone but can't remember if someone else got one too.

RC3
09-14-2014, 08:43 AM
The unsportsmanlike on chris jones was pretty pathetic IMO

archdog
09-14-2014, 09:47 AM
Chris Jones is quietly adding to his stat list. Quietly because Preston is blowing up the stat line. Jones will get his recognition next week. I am calling for a huge game out of the best DT in the league.

Goat Holder
09-14-2014, 10:12 AM
Chris Jones is quietly adding to his stat list. Quietly because Preston is blowing up the stat line. Jones will get his recognition next week. I am calling for a huge game out of the best DT in the league.

Is Jones even playing that much? He seems to be in Mullen's doghouse. I may be off on this though.

DudyDawg
09-14-2014, 10:20 AM
I think jones not playing as much as we would like is just a product of all the rotating and nothing more. Least I hope so