09-13-2014, 03:46 PM
He's a small timer

msstate7
09-13-2014, 03:52 PM
They're really not good.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-13-2014, 04:16 PM
where my Team HUD guys at?

We have higher guys evaluated on our board.

Saltydog
09-13-2014, 04:20 PM
talk like that young man. It's blasphemous to speak of Hud like that!

ckDOG
09-13-2014, 04:29 PM
Gotta love seeing some WRs block if the line won't do it!!

ckDOG
09-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Wrong thread.

War Machine Dawg
09-13-2014, 04:42 PM
Preacher, where yat?

preachermatt83
09-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Hud is a great coach and if you think otherwise you are dumb. Period.

Coach34
09-13-2014, 04:55 PM
HUD is a good coach

Getting blown out 2 out of 3 games with 20 starters returning is not good

Leroy Jenkins
09-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Well, to be fair..... UL did fumble inside the 5, and on another possession settle for a FG on 1st and GTG. They are obviously outmanned though.

UMCDawg16
09-13-2014, 05:02 PM
La-La is running down the bears throat though, 100 yards rushing halfway through the 2nd quarter. They can't stop the run, too undersized. This will cost them games later this year.

Leroy Jenkins
09-13-2014, 05:34 PM
UL out gaining the ReBears on the ground, despite losing by 40+. Guess you don't have to RTGDF. Who knew?

Tdawg
09-13-2014, 05:34 PM
La-La is running down the bears throat though, 100 yards rushing halfway through the 2nd quarter. They can't stop the run, too undersized. This will cost them games later this year.

This--anybody who can't see this is either blind or dumb. ****ing beavers don't have a chance in hell when they line up against a team that has a pulse. Congrats to them for winning the Duncan Hines challenge and feasting on the chocolate cupcakes they scheduled. Jeez

ScottH
09-13-2014, 05:41 PM

UPIG is licking their chops for that game.

Bear@Work
09-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Not gonna lie, I'd rather have a sick passing defense than a stout rushing defense. The style of play in our league has changed. With every team having a more than competent offense, you aren't going to beat a team by pounding it up the middle. If someone wants to have a 10 minute drive against us with 60 yards on the ground, I'll take it. We'll just answer that score in 2 minutes through the air plus a lethal ground attack with Dak and JRob.

They actually remind me a lot of our 2012 defense where we were sick through the air and suspect on the ground. I loved that defense and think it fits the style more of today's game. If we had that same team this year, I think we're looking at a much, much better record than we ended up in '12.

CadaverDawg
09-13-2014, 06:30 PM
Not gonna lie, I'd rather have a sick passing defense than a stout rushing defense. The style of play in our league has changed. With every team having a more than competent offense, you aren't going to beat a team by pounding it up the middle. If someone wants to have a 10 minute drive against us with 60 yards on the ground, I'll take it. We'll just answer that score in 2 minutes through the air plus a lethal ground attack with Dak and JRob.

They actually remind me a lot of our 2012 defense where we were sick through the air and suspect on the ground. I loved that defense and think it fits the style more of today's game. If we had that same team this year, I think we're looking at a much, much better record than we ended up in '12.

WMD should post a face palm AND a "fail" GIF for this post. I don't give a shit what has changed, it is ALWAYS better to have a great run defense and front 7.

And you DO realize that a 2 minute score doesn't count for more points than a long drive, right? That point about allowing a long TD drive, makes no sense.

Bear@Work
09-13-2014, 06:41 PM
WMD should post a face palm AND a "fail" GIF for this post. I don't give a shit what has changed, it is ALWAYS better to have a great run defense and front 7.

And you DO realize that a 2 minute score doesn't count for more points than a long drive, right? That point about allowing a long TD drive, makes no sense.

In the sense that their drives will fail at a decent percentage it most certainly does. If both team's drives fail 40% of the time and it takes them 7 minutes to score and us 2-3 minutes to score, we will come out on top most of the time. Every time. It's simple math. The rushing team isn't built to bounce back as quickly.

smootness
09-13-2014, 07:37 PM
In the sense that their drives will fail at a decent percentage it most certainly does. If both team's drives fail 40% of the time and it takes them 7 minutes to score and us 2-3 minutes to score, we will come out on top most of the time. Every time. It's simple math. The rushing team isn't built to bounce back as quickly.

Worst post ever? I think so.

War Machine Dawg
09-13-2014, 07:45 PM

I nearly did. But I figured his post was so damn dumb there was no need. It'd be like stealing lunch money from a kid with Down Syndrome.