PDA

View Full Version : Upset alert- Georgia Southern over Georgia Tech

Mutt the Hoople
09-13-2014, 02:09 PM
My other upset alert- Ole Miss beats ULL. The Cinderfella story continues.

smootness
09-13-2014, 02:12 PM
I don't see Paul Johnson lasting past this year. This is going to be a looooooong year for them. Had to squeak by Wofford, then unimpressive against Tulane, now this? They were up 35-10 at the half, outscored 28-0 so far in the second half. That's atrocious.

BrunswickDawg
09-13-2014, 02:21 PM
GSU took NC State to the wire too. They are legit.

CadaverDawg
09-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Looks like GT May pull it out late. I'm just glad GS covered.

smootness
09-13-2014, 02:23 PM
GSU took NC State to the wire too. They are legit.

That, or the ACC is that bad. Based on the way NC State looked against Old Dominion and Tech looked against Wofford, at this point I'm putting it more on the ACC being bad as of now.

BrunswickDawg
09-13-2014, 02:28 PM
That, or the ACC is that bad. Based on the way NC State looked against Old Dominion and Tech looked against Wofford, at this point I'm putting it more on the ACC being bad as of now.
Ugh. Now I have a bunch of my Techmite friends and family blowing up my FB and Twitter with "watch out for Sun Belt today MSU". We call them Techmites, b/c when they win they come out like termites out of rotten wood.

missouridawg
09-13-2014, 02:30 PM

This. NCState is awful. They have looked pitiful in their two wins.