PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Boise State

CadaverDawg
09-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Trails UConn 10-7 late in the 2nd quarter. Boise's offense that racked up a bunch of yards on that vaunted Rebel D, only has 37 total yards thus far.

msstate7
09-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Umass beating vandy by 10. OM's opponents don't look good at all

CadaverDawg
09-13-2014, 12:14 PM
Umass beating vandy by 10. OM's opponents don't look good at all

Nope. Man what a day if we stomp USA and OM gets beat by ULL. The Cajuns will never beat em, but it would be awesome.

And right on cue, Boise scores, ha

maroonmania
09-13-2014, 12:14 PM
I absolutely believe UAB is better than either of Boise or Vandy.

Bully13
09-13-2014, 12:16 PM
is that U-Conn's stadium? damn, is that thing bowled all away around? what kind of attendence do those guys get?

CadaverDawg
09-13-2014, 12:18 PM
is that U-Conn's stadium? damn, is that thing bowled all away around? what kind of attendence do those guys get?

Yea, I think it's bowled in but still only seats about 45k....I may be wrong though. Googling it now.

ETA: seats 40,000

I think it's a smart way for schools to build now. Build a bad ass stadium, just build to a smaller scale. Always reminds me of how the Seattle Sounders stadium is. It's built like one of the Euro stadiums, just on a much smaller scale and the fans are right on top of the field. Makes for a great environment and atmosphere even though there isn't a lot of people in there.

archdog
09-13-2014, 12:24 PM
I am a firm believer that it is not the number of fans you have. Its all about energy. The last game I have personally attended that had an electric atmosphere was Arkansas when we lost in OT. I am sure last years egg bowl got real when Prescott came in the game, but sadly I wasnt there.