PDA

View Full Version : My upset picks of the day

Bucky Dog
09-13-2014, 08:20 AM
USCe over GA- the OBC seems to find a way to win these games. After the embarrassment by A&M look for SC to pull out all the stops.

Texas over UCLA- I don't' know why I am feeling this really because Texas is poor, but UCLA has had some squeakers and playing on the road in Texas will be difficult. Charlie rallies the troops and Texas finds a way.

preachermatt83
09-13-2014, 08:51 AM
bold picks.

msstate7
09-13-2014, 08:55 AM
Please don't bet your home on these games

smootness
09-13-2014, 09:28 AM

Yeah, I think Georgia wins easily. As long as they stick with their run game and just come straight at people, it's going to be very difficult to beat them.

Bucky Dog
09-13-2014, 09:56 AM

Not gonna. Just have the feeling. Or maybe it is a fever!!

Offshore Dawg
09-13-2014, 11:34 AM
USCe over GA- the OBC seems to find a way to win these games. After the embarrassment by A&M look for SC to pull out all the stops.

Texas over UCLA- I don't' know why I am feeling this really because Texas is poor, but UCLA has had some squeakers and playing on the road in Texas will be difficult. Charlie rallies the troops and Texas finds a way.

NFW.......

Bear@Work
09-13-2014, 12:09 PM
Sure as hell isn't going to be South Alabama, bleacher report!

Looking around it seems Arky is now favored by a point at Texas Tech. I like Texas Tech in that upset!!!

msstate7
09-13-2014, 07:44 PM

Giving you props. Still don't like texas