PDA

View Full Version : USA is having a huge pep rally downtown with band, jumbotron, etc...

CadaverDawg
09-12-2014, 06:44 PM
http://instagram.com/p/s3S7QiyPs_/

They are saying this is the biggest thing to ever happen at USA, period. Not just in football....Ever.

We better take care of bidness tomorrow, because these folks are expecting something historical

MSUDawg4Life
09-12-2014, 06:57 PM
They've only played three games against P5 schools in their history. One being us in Starkville. This game will be their fourth and first at home. Their first sell out. It's definitely a big deal to them.

starkvegasdawg
09-12-2014, 07:02 PM
We need to take the crowd out of it early. If ever there was a game to not let a team hang around, this is it. I want to see some throat slitting attitudes tomorrow. Almost wish they'd call every TFL a body count. That's the mindset I want to see.

bluelightstar
09-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Hopefully we don't let them take a 17-13 lead in the 2nd quarter because that place will literally erupt

TUSK
09-12-2014, 07:14 PM
yall gotta quit playing "these" games on the road, IMO...

War Machine Dawg
09-12-2014, 07:19 PM
They can expect what they want. When it's over, they'll still walk out of their 20 seat stadium disappointed.

civilengineerdog
09-12-2014, 07:26 PM
yall gotta quit playing "these" games on the road, IMO...

South Bama somehow became a 1980ish Southern Miss or better yet an FSU

Rick Danko
09-12-2014, 07:30 PM
My god I have held my tongue all week (as if anyone gives a shit what I have to say) but why the hell are some of y'all so nervous about this game. We should win by 30 at least, but fact is, if we lose, we may just suck. No way that is the case but just saying. For those at the game, have a great time, Mobile is a fun town. But damn, quit worrying so much about these Sun Belt bitches. Rant over.

SapperDawg
09-12-2014, 07:38 PM
This "sellout" should be 50% maroon. They can spin it however they want until the game.

TUSK
09-12-2014, 07:41 PM
My god I have held my tongue all week (as if anyone gives a shit what I have to say) but why the hell are some of y'all so nervous about this game. We should win by 30 at least, but fact is, if we lose, we may just suck. No way that is the case but just saying. For those at the game, have a great time, Mobile is a fun town. But damn, quit worrying so much about these Sun Belt bitches. Rant over.

Effin' nice, Rick! +1

EAVdog
09-12-2014, 07:59 PM
They have a JUMBOTRON, it's over should we try to hire Hud now?

Political Hack
09-12-2014, 08:06 PM

I like you.

RougeDawg
09-12-2014, 09:08 PM

I'll be here laughing as I watch their hopes and dreams crumble in the hands of Chris Jones, Preston Smith, and McKinney. I've been saying we win by 20 all week. Only thing I'm worried anout is Dan f*cking around with our offensive rhythm. And to combat that I thank God I'll be able to purchase as many wobbly pops as my wallet can handle tomorrow. That will be a much welcomed amenity.

Pollodawg
09-12-2014, 09:23 PM
If we're having to sweat South Alabama, you can can the expectations for anything bigger this season. That said, we don't have to sweat South Alabama.

Boya
09-12-2014, 09:29 PM
If we're having to sweat South Alabama, you can can the expectations for anything bigger this season. That said, we don't have to sweat South Alabama.

Thank you sir, bout time somebody laid it out...
Dogs win by 3 TDs tomorrow...,

engie
09-12-2014, 09:32 PM
South Bama somehow became a 1980ish Southern Miss or better yet an FSU

I fail to see how that would be good for us...

defiantdog
09-12-2014, 09:35 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Y4S7Bx9.gif

chef dixon
09-12-2014, 09:52 PM
http://instagram.com/p/s3S7QiyPs_/

They are saying this is the biggest thing to ever happen at USA, period. Not just in football....Ever.

We better take care of bidness tomorrow, because these folks are expecting something historical

I mean good for them but to be honest that set up looks pretty shitty.

HancockCountyDog
09-12-2014, 09:57 PM
Im here in Mobile, just had a great meal at Felix's and headed to Hampton Inn downtown - y'all post if you are here, we can try and meet up.

preachermatt83
09-12-2014, 09:58 PM
We need to take the crowd out of it early. If ever there was a game to not let a team hang around, this is it. I want to see some throat slitting attitudes tomorrow. Almost wish they'd call every TFL a body count. That's the mindset I want to see.

+1

CadaverDawg
09-12-2014, 10:11 PM
I mean good for them but to be honest that set up looks pretty shitty.

Oh I agree. I think it's funny how big they are making this game. I mean, I know they haven't hosted a big team...but damn. It reminds me of when Ole miss hosted Texas, ha. I wonder if Bush or McCognaughey will make the trip

ShotgunDawg
09-12-2014, 10:16 PM
We have packed Davis Wade numerous times for LSU, but they beat us every time. Who cares how pumped their fans are, if we come out, play our game, and don't turn the ball over, we will knock them out quickly.

HancockCountyDog
09-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Guys, I have talked to about a dozen USA fans - they are very excited for the game, but I haven't met one that expects to win. Not a one. They are just happy to have an SEC team come to Mobile.

Not a single person I have met expects them to win.

War Machine Dawg
09-12-2014, 10:46 PM

http://i.imgur.com/T40NzdX.gif

CadaverDawg
09-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Guys, I have talked to about a dozen USA fans - they are very excited for the game, but I haven't met one that expects to win. Not a one. They are just happy to have an SEC team come to Mobile.

Not a single person I have met expects them to win.

Well good. That will make it easier for them to swallow

preachermatt83
09-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Well good. That will make it easier for them to swallow

I don't know why but I laughed heartily at this.

mstatefan91
09-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Obviously they aren't the same team from two years ago but then neither are we. Vid highlights of the last time we curb stomped USA courtesy of the Southeastern Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U25jC6CyTTs

RougeDawg
09-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Im here in Mobile, just had a great meal at Felix's and headed to Hampton Inn downtown - y'all post if you are here, we can try and meet up.

Will be downtown tomorrow night at Renaissance in the victory formation.

CadaverDawg
09-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Obviously they aren't the same team from two years ago but then neither are we. Vid highlights of the last time we curb stomped USA courtesy of the Southeastern Conference

Dang, I wish we would break those gray pants back out. I had forgotten about those

Beaver
09-12-2014, 11:52 PM

Yet we didn't score until the 12:20 mark in the 2nd quarter. If that happens tomorrow, this board will go bonkers...

Liverpooldawg
09-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Chunking babies out of the stands, barbarian gladiators against the Praetorian Guard, we better be ready.

Dawg61
09-13-2014, 12:27 AM
Dak will score two more touchdowns than USA all by himself. MSU 48 USA 17