PDA

View Full Version : Tournament tickets

Dawgbite
05-24-2013, 08:24 AM
What is the availability of tickets for Saturdays game. Do they sell GA tickets or are the tickets sold as a book of tickets for the entire tourney? I'm sure scalpers will be selling tickets. The wife wants to go shopping in Bhm so I might try to watch Saturdays game if possible.

HereComesTheSpiral
05-24-2013, 09:41 AM
I just walked up to the box office and bought tickets to the championship game last year.

maroonmania
05-24-2013, 12:09 PM
What is the availability of tickets for Saturdays game. Do they sell GA tickets or are the tickets sold as a book of tickets for the entire tourney? I'm sure scalpers will be selling tickets. The wife wants to go shopping in Bhm so I might try to watch Saturdays game if possible.

I know they will have GA tickets available I'm just wondering like for Saturday, do you buy tickets for each of the 2 games individually or do you have to buy the 2 game session? Anyone know? I am likely not going to show up until the MSU game if they are individual but if you have to buy for both games anyway I will probably try to get there early enough to see at least most of the first game as well.

dickiedawg
05-24-2013, 09:39 PM
It's one session. Tickets could be difficult- a ton of dogs will be there, plus lsu is still in it.

maroonmania
05-24-2013, 10:41 PM
It's one session. Tickets could be difficult- a ton of dogs will be there, plus lsu is still in it.

Should help that Alabama has been eliminated.

Todd4State
05-24-2013, 10:44 PM
I got mine online pretty easily last year for the championship game at the SEC website. I think it was maybe 20 dollars or maybe even less. And I didn't get mine until I knew we were going to the championship game.

I think even with LSU still in it, you would be able to get a ticket pretty easily. You might be sitting on grass, but at least you will be in the stadium.