PDA

View Full Version : DamiAn Williams

DudyDawg
09-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Damian. Damian. With an A. Not Damien. Damian. Just figured since people want to talk about players on our team and try to use knowledge to break him down, they should be educated enough to know the kid's name. It's Damian

http://www.hailstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=16800&ATCLID=208658472

shoeless joe
09-12-2014, 11:08 AM
I feel the same way about Aeris Williams...NOT aeries. Pronounced like eris

Political Hack
09-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Good catch DudyDewg.

DudyDawg
09-12-2014, 11:21 AM
Good catch DudyDewg.

Haha. Just figured id educate somemfolk Heck

War Machine Dawg
09-12-2014, 11:28 AM
It's getting as bad as "Mullen_s" If you're going to rip a guy without justification, at least learn how to spell his name.

blacklistedbully
09-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Really?? It's a friggn' massage bord, knot a turm-payper or perfessioanal journalystic peace. Allow me to suggest you not be so anal about it. Consider the forum.

It's got nothing to do with "education" or "knowledge", rather it has to do with value. Most of us have other things we need to do with our time, yet enjoy posting here, where we can get our point across without the need to invest time in unimportant details like, "is it An or En?". I'm a sloppy typist when I'm not careful. Though I can slow down and get it right the first time, or go back in and correct mistakes later, I simply don't often find it's worth the extra time & effort to please the grammar police. Likewise, when I notice others on this board using incorrect grammar, I don't discount their opinion or discredit their overall knowledge of the thread subject as a result. That would be "penny-wise, pound foolish'.

Pollodawg
09-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Really?? It's a friggn' massage bord, knot a turm-payper or perfessioanal journalystic peace. Allow me to suggest you not be so anal about it. Consider the forum.

It's got nothing to do with "education" or "knowledge", rather it has to do with value. Most of us have other things we need to do with our time, yet enjoy posting here, where we can get our point across without the need to invest time in unimportant details like, "is it An or En?". I'm a sloppy typist when I'm not careful. Though I can slow down and get it right the first time, or go back in and correct mistakes later, I simply don't often find it's worth the extra time & effort to please the grammar police. Likewise, when I notice others on this board using incorrect grammar, I don't discount their opinion or discredit their overall knowledge of the thread subject as a result. That would be "penny-wise, pound foolish'.
lol.

Political Hack
09-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Haha. Just figured id educate somemfolk Heck

hahaha

chef dixon
09-12-2014, 12:06 PM
The amount of people that couldn't type Tee SHEPARD was so comically bad earlier this year, maybe its good we didn't get him.

hailmari
09-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Also, Hutcherson vs. Hutchinson

DudyDawg
09-12-2014, 12:35 PM

And I'm the one going overboard.....

Political Hack
09-12-2014, 01:15 PM
blacklisted has been blacklisted from any future elitedawgs spelling bees.

blacklistedbully
09-12-2014, 04:47 PM
And I'm the one going overboard.....

;)

MaxedOutMaroon
09-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Well there's 3 minutes of my life that I won't get back