PDA

View Full Version : I hate...

Political Hack
09-11-2014, 08:17 PM
that verizon commercial where the guy is day dreaming at the family reunion. Thinking about himself as the kick returner for the Pats, but then he's watching the game with a Jets football smiling when the Jets score.

they reversed the teams, and it bugs me a lot. Bother anyone else?

preachermatt83
09-11-2014, 08:22 PM
I usually never watch commercials so ive never seen it but that is without a doubt the kind of thing that would drive me nuts.

Bothrops
09-11-2014, 09:08 PM
I hate the commercials on SEC Network the most. If I see that miniature golf commercial with Tebow one more time, I'm gonna have to go to MEA clinic.

DudyDawg
09-11-2014, 09:14 PM
I hate the commercials on SEC Network the most. If I see that miniature golf commercial with Tebow one more time, I'm gonna have to go to MEA clinic.
Only thing that makes me not loathe that commercial is seeing Kaylee Hartung over and over

CJDAWG85
09-12-2014, 12:28 AM
I hate the Talk to John commercials. In the first one, if you look at his computer, it's on YouTube.

Dawg61
09-12-2014, 12:55 AM
So many commercials I hate but the ones that bother me the most right now are the ones against smoking where they purposely pick the most disgusting example possible of why not to smoke. Shit has gotten ridiculous.

hailmari
09-12-2014, 01:01 AM
So many commercials I hate but the ones that bother me the most right now are the ones against smoking where they purposely pick the most disgusting example possible of why not to smoke. Shit has gotten ridiculous.

Smoke much?

Dawg61
09-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Smoke much?

Nope and we all pay too much for cable to have to be subjected to commercials that are pointless and just disgusting. If an adult chooses to smoke then that's their decision. Everyone knows they are bad for you. Teach or preach to kids not to smoke not educated adults that pay for cable. 2c

Bucky Dog
09-12-2014, 06:33 AM
that verizon commercial where the guy is day dreaming at the family reunion. Thinking about himself as the kick returner for the Pats, but then he's watching the game with a Jets football smiling when the Jets score.

they reversed the teams, and it bugs me a lot. Bother anyone else?
I actually noticed the same thing last night and said something to my wife about it. How can they miss something like that??

FlabLoser
09-12-2014, 06:34 AM
Nope and we all pay too much for cable to have to be subjected to commercials that are pointless and just disgusting. If an adult chooses to smoke then that's their decision. Everyone knows they are bad for you. Teach or preach to kids not to smoke not educated adults that pay for cable. 2c

Speak for yourself. Fear of awful consequences kept me and many people I know away from drugs when we were impressionable kids.

Dawg61
09-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Speak for yourself. Fear of awful consequences kept me and many people I know away from drugs when we were impressionable kids.

That's the point though. The commercials aren't reaching impressionable kids they are just reaching and annoying cable paying adults. Show that shit in junior high where the kids will see it not at 10 pm on cable tv.

DudyDawg
09-12-2014, 10:27 AM
I watched tv at 10 when I was a kid.....

civildawg
09-12-2014, 11:02 AM
I noticed that too and it irritates me also