PDA

View Full Version : It may not be Hud that ends Ole Miss' bid for College Gameday......

Goat Holder
09-11-2014, 07:59 PM
It might be Tiger High. Fuente has them playing well. I don't think he'll be there much longer. Terrible situation he inherited, and he's given them a pulse.

One thing is for sure. Either ULL or Memphis will get Ole Miss' C game. We'll see.

godlluB
09-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Is this written in some sort of code?

thf24
09-11-2014, 08:59 PM
I agree. UCLA didn't play THAT bad, and Memphis looks solid for the first time in a long time. A flat, looking-ahead OM isn't going to play any better than a flat, looking-ahead UCLA (if that was even the case; like I said, they didn't play that bad). OM had better show up, because this isn't the same Memphis of the past five or six years.

Bully13
09-11-2014, 09:48 PM
I said it a few days ago, either Memphis or Florida will save us the bullshit...bank on it..

Maroonthirteen
09-12-2014, 06:01 AM
While I'm fully aware their fans are really confused as to what to wear this weekend,UT orange or dust off the tiger blue, lets see them beat Mtsu first.

IF they don't soil the bed this weekend, then yeah, they will be sky high for the confederates.