PDA

View Full Version : TSUN had another O-Line recruit commit

borne
09-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Odd timing that as soon as they started having O-Line troubles, they are getting all these commits

Liverpooldawg
09-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Nothing odd about that......$$$$$$

jimbo352
09-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Odd timing that as soon as they started having O-Line troubles, they are getting all these commits

What are you talking about??? They've had OL troubles for 3 years under Freeze...

Besides, who gives damn about Alex Givens. The only reason anyone wants him, is to get a heads up on Bituli's recruitment...

Tripp McNeely
09-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Meh, worse than any O-line commit we have. My unprofessional opinion on the 2 schools O-line commits:

1a/1b - Champion/Richmond
2 - Moon
3 - Dereouhen
4 - Givens

Coach34
09-11-2014, 12:07 PM
OMG- Freezus is going to leave us behind!!!!!

Bully Dee Williams
09-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Dear 8 lbs, 3 ounce baby Jesus, laying there in your gold fleece diapers, watching your baby Einstein instructional videos, stop Hugh Freeze from destroying our program with his awesomeness.

It is hilariously funny that Freeze goes out an pulls a couple of oline commits after his big opine speech after Boise. Bravo Hugh, for throwing those numbskulls in your fan base a tiny bone to make them think you are the absolute balls as head coach. I bet Yancy is popping a teeny, tiny little chubby just thinking about Hugh this morning.

mstatefan91
09-11-2014, 06:04 PM
They're in the middle of a season and still more concerned with recruiting than what is actually going on on the field. It's amazing

CousinEddie
09-12-2014, 02:10 PM
exactly why is this odd timing? I'm just a little confused.

they are having Oline troubles, so they go get some Olineman

Why does that seem so strange. If you don't have a qb, you go get a qb. If you don't have a corner, you go get a corner.

If your line sucks balls, you go gets some offensive lineman

I love hating on TSUN as much as the next guy, but this just seems like you wanting desperately to start yet another Ole Miss bashing thread and nothing more