PDA

View Full Version : The EPL cranks back up this week..

Liverpooldawg
09-11-2014, 08:29 AM
how about a rundown of the international injury casualties? Liverpool lost Sturrage to a thigh injury for three weeks in an England practice. That's the 4th time in the short time he has been at Liverpool that he has been hurt on England duty. Jordan Henderson also took a knock on an ankle. I'm not sure if he will miss a game or not. I hate international football. It's only good for getting your club's players hurt. It's just down right stupid to have international garbage so close to the start of the new season.

TheRef
09-11-2014, 08:35 AM
Agreed. As an American, I understand why Tim Howard is taking a year off international play. Everton has a chance this year.

BulldogDX55
09-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Hull City is being put up for sale because the owner is mad that he wasn't allowed to change the name of the club from Hull City AFC to Hull Tigers.

The fans hated the new name, but the owner said it was necessary to get foreign investors on board.

MaxedOutMaroon
09-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Southampton escaped with no injuries! Head manager Koeman: "I have been lucky. No-one has come back with injuries." #SaintsFC

DawgHouseUnited
09-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Southampton escaped with no injuries! Head manager Koeman: "I have been lucky. No-one has come back with injuries." #SaintsFC

The Saints go marching on! With Newcastle coming to town, I'm hoping for a good weekend.

MaxedOutMaroon
09-11-2014, 09:33 AM
The Saints go marching on! With Newcastle coming to town, I'm hoping for a good weekend.

It's gonna be a tough one, but definitely win-able game

Liverpooldawg
09-11-2014, 09:36 AM
Liverpool just announced two more. Emer Can hurt his knee when his German u21 team was up 6-0, out for six weeks. Joe Allen will miss the Villa game. I hate international football.

MaxedOutMaroon
09-11-2014, 09:38 AM
I hate international football.

Ah... but you love it at the same time. Friendlies are frustrating, but tournaments are glorious!

Liverpooldawg
09-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Actually I don't. I love club football. Internationals are only good for getting players hurt.

Dawg61
09-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Actually I don't. I love club football. Internationals are only good for getting players hurt.

I enjoyed the World Cup

War Machine Dawg
09-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Hull City is being put up for sale because the owner is mad that he wasn't allowed to change the name of the club from Hull City AFC to Hull Tigers.

The fans hated the new name, but the owner said it was necessary to get foreign investors on board.

Sucks for us. Despite the name fiasco, the Allams have been damn good owners. They gave Bruce a lot of support, got us out of the financial quagmire, and put a team together that got us promoted to the PL. Then they went out and spent money to get us a bunch of good players to secure our position in the PL. Hopefully they'll sell to an owner/owners/group that keeps the momentum moving forward.