PDA

View Full Version : Question about the tv show "The Strain"

Jack Lambert
09-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Who were the Vampire looking guys who showed up at the house and killed vampires? I can't remember which episode but three of them wore helmets, one did not and he looked like a Vampire. He killed the black girl because she was sucked on the hand.

Barking 13
09-10-2014, 06:02 PM
I wondered that myself... I had them recorded and I think I watched them out of sequence, but I have no idea who those guys were.... so far it's been pretty good...
I was having a hard time figuring Vasilli (sp) the rat guy... I've come to the conclusion he's just a prick..lol

DanDority
09-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Was this a comic book or something like that?

Political Hack
09-10-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm extremely uninterested. please tell me if I should be thinking otherwise.

Jack Lambert
09-10-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm extremely uninterested. please tell me if I should be thinking otherwise.

I thought the same thing but was bored over the weekend and watched all episodes on demand. The first episode I had to struggle to finish but then I got hooked. There are a few characters in the story line that I like. Plus the WWII parts are pretty good as well.

Barking 13
09-10-2014, 10:22 PM
It's kind of a weird show, built on the premise of a created vampire "epidemic" to take over New York, to start... you really need to watch it from the beginning to understand what is happening, and it's only like episode 5...

I would actually like it better if the "infected" people turned into actual "classic" vampires and not zombies with that hokey alien looking crap that shoots out of their mouth...

ETA: Dang, I went back and looked at the show site and it's like episode 10, not 5.... dang quick season...

Barking 13
09-10-2014, 10:26 PM
I thought the same thing but was bored over the weekend and watched all episodes on demand. The first episode I had to struggle to finish but then I got hooked. There are a few characters in the story line that I like. Plus the WWII parts are pretty good as well.

admit it, you think the doctor chick is hot too...lol

Jack Lambert
09-11-2014, 07:58 AM
admit it, you think the doctor chick is hot too...lol

I thought we we going to get a little more leg from her in Episode 8.

Political Hack
09-15-2014, 06:44 PM
I

I would actually like it better if the "infected" people turned into actual "classic" vampires and not zombies with that hokey alien looking crap that shoots out of their mouth...

I now even less interested than I was before!!! I stil can't believe I like the walking dead.