PDA

View Full Version : Hate to see anyone injured but LSU's leading receiver, Travis Dural, injured

starkvegasdawg
09-10-2014, 02:33 PM
in car wreck. Fortunately, it does not appear to be anything serious. He is listed as doubtful for their game this weekend due to having stitches in his head and possibly not being cleared to wear a helmet. Not sure what that would mean for the next weekend against us. I am guessing he'll probably play. Guess it depends on how long he has to have the stitches in.

Tdawg
09-10-2014, 02:38 PM
in car wreck. Fortunately, it does not appear to be anything serious. He is listed as doubtful for their game this weekend due to having stitches in his head and possibly not being cleared to wear a helmet. Not sure what that would mean for the next weekend against us. I am guessing he'll probably play. Guess it depends on how long he has to have the stitches in.

That guy looked like a freak against SHSU. I know it was FCS, but the athletic plays he was making looked like damn Megatron

defiantdog
09-10-2014, 02:39 PM
They aren't hurting at receiver either way

msstate7
09-10-2014, 02:41 PM
They aren't hurting at receiver either way

Not sure their qb can get em the ball though

RougeDawg
09-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Not sure their qb can get em the ball though

This.^^^ the best defense Jennings has seen are Ark last year and Wisconsin this year. He's yet to play a defense of our caliber and I fully expect us to pressure him all day and win the turnover battle by +3 or more. We should be able to have a field day with their two young QB's and "Our Monsters" on D!

RBritt
09-10-2014, 03:14 PM
I can't wait to see Wells blow up Trey Quinn!