PDA

View Full Version : Why are S. Alabama Fans talking about tearing down the goal post?

Jack Lambert
09-10-2014, 01:44 PM
cocky bunch.

http://southalabama.247sports.com/Board/59456/Contents/Ladd-Stadium-goal-posts-31029510

mstatefan91
09-10-2014, 01:49 PM
They sure are cute. I'll give them that.

They should ask these guys for tips on how to get on the field

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2012/11/27/112712-Mississippi-Rebels-SW-PI_20121127123515946_660_320.JPG

Edit: I sure am glad that we have become everybody's superbowl. I, for one, feel flattered.

Rick Danko
09-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Must admit the last comment made towards SouthMSDawg was pretty funny. Trolling by SMD at it's finest, good comeback from the Jag guy though.

starkvegasdawg
09-10-2014, 02:07 PM
I read on another thread that their AD was ticked when Ed Aschoof called USA a creampuff on our schedule and Ed has agreed that if we lose he will take a cream pie to the face.

BeardoMSU
09-10-2014, 02:10 PM
They're gonna need something to fill the hole we're gonna give them; the goalpost might be the right diameter.

starkvegasdawg
09-10-2014, 02:24 PM
They're gonna need something to fill the hole we're gonna give them; the goalpost might be the right diameter.

We can just go send their place kicker (I am assuming he is a small white guy) over to Robert Kimdashian. I am sure after he takes a selfie he will be more than happy to fill that hole for him.

mstatefan91
09-10-2014, 02:25 PM
We can just go send their place kicker (I am assuming he is a small white guy) over to Robert Kimdashian. I am sure after he takes a selfie he will be more than happy to fill that hole for him.

http://media.giphy.com/media/vWDrezW0rMjmM/giphy.gif

ShotgunDawg
09-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Unfortunately for them, UAB got our bad game. I expect us to be motivated and rip them.

RC3
09-10-2014, 02:41 PM
their prediction thread is much more realistic though. i will say this; it is going to be the best atmosphere for a game they have had since the inception of their program. we are going to get their best shot and we better have our sh!t together...if not, we could lose...if Dan tries to be cute with this rotation garbage again, we probably will lose

Lloyd Christmas
09-10-2014, 03:13 PM
if Dan tries to be cute with this rotation garbage again, we probably will lose

You don't need an "if" in that sentence my friend.

RC3
09-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Well then losing will be a real possibility

QuadrupleOption
09-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Well then losing will be a real possibility

No freaking way we lose to USA. I refuse to accept that.

Political Hack
09-10-2014, 05:59 PM
QB = State
WR - State
OL - State
TE - State
RB - State
DL - State
LB - State
DB - State
P - State
KR - State
PR - State
K - USA
Unrealistic fans - USA

thf24
09-10-2014, 06:11 PM
Those of you who think Dan will stubbornly keep rotating all the way to a loss are being ridiculous. Yes, he started out rotating last Saturday, but what did he do when it became clear we needed to get the game in hand? Put Dak in and left him, and built a comfortable lead. Yeah, the defense gave up a few more of those freak deep balls, but the game was never really in doubt again after we regained the lead for the second time. He'll probably start out the game rotating again, but he'll take care of business if/when we reach that point. I can't understand why some of you insist on thinking that he'll prioritize his little "rotation" deal over securing a win, or that it's some kind of "strategy" (beyond simply giving the backups halfway meaningful game reps) that he's going to continue to use in big games.

PMDawg
09-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Those of you who think Dan will stubbornly keep rotating all the way to a loss are being ridiculous. Yes, he started out rotating last Saturday, but what did he do when it became clear we needed to get the game in hand? Put Dak in and left him, and built a comfortable lead. Yeah, the defense gave up a few more of those freak deep balls, but the game was never really in doubt again after we regained the lead for the second time. He'll probably start out the game rotating again, but he'll take care of business if/when we reach that point. I can't understand why some of you insist on thinking that he'll prioritize his little "rotation" deal over securing a win, or that it's some kind of "strategy" (beyond simply giving the backups halfway meaningful game reps) that he's going to continue to use in big games.

Right?!! I mean when has he ever done anything stubborn?!!

AROB44
09-10-2014, 06:36 PM
Please name a college coach that isn't "stubborn". I don't think they exist.....at least not in the SEC.

thf24
09-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Right?!! I mean when has he ever done anything stubborn?!!

Never anything so stubborn that it cost us a game we should have won.

Please name a college coach that isn't "stubborn". I don't think they exist.....at least not in the SEC.

+1

Political Hack
09-10-2014, 07:40 PM
#TheyBelieve

Dawg61
09-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Love that they call themselves just "South". Hahahah what a joke