PDA

View Full Version : College football selection committee

cheewgumm
09-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Is a huge locomotive of a problem barreling down the tracks with the SEC loitering down the line.

What yr did Auburn go undefeated and USC and Texas played in the national championship? That is coming again.

Big
Mistake!

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-09-2014, 08:58 PM
What yr did Auburn go undefeated and USC and Texas played in the national championship? !

I am pretty sure those were two different seasons. Even if it did, the Barn finished 3 in the BCS poll prior to the BSBCS Nashnul Chammionship game. Hence, they still get to play for the title. They would just have to win against the 2 seed.

Farmdawg
09-09-2014, 09:27 PM
That was 2004 and Auburn woulda whipped either team. Jason Campbell, Ronnie brown and Cadillac Williams were absolutely unstoppable. I think they beat us like 50-0 that year on a Thursday night......

engie
09-09-2014, 09:29 PM
It's pretty difficult to actually debate something as incoherent as this thread...

chef dixon
09-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Team SEC is the worst and I hate that our fans are so invested in the success of the teams that continually beat our ass.

LiterallyPolice
09-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Cheew has had some strange threads lately. Chew, shoot us straight here: you're drunk aren't you?

Farmdawg
09-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Just playing Google for them......

I'm so ready for a change in the elite part of out league it's not even funny......if only we could see the parody we are seeing in the NFL with the the changing of the guard on who is elite and who is not. A&M joining the sec set us back several years in our climb back towards the top I believe.

CadaverDawg
09-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Auburn is BCS for Texas and USC, with Brown and Willams. Drunk is fifty and zero when playing on Thursday for Chew on a locomotive.**

LiterallyPolice
09-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Auburn is BCS for Texas and USC, with Brown and Willams. Drunk is fifty and zero when playing on Thursday for Chew on a locomotive.**

Well said. My thoughts exactly.

Goat Holder
09-09-2014, 10:05 PM
That was 2004 and Auburn woulda whipped either team. Jason Campbell, Ronnie brown and Cadillac Williams were absolutely unstoppable. I think they beat us like 50-0 that year on a Thursday night......

USC would have beaten Auburn by 2 touchdowns.

Auburn fans should be happy they got to finish the year undefeated and SEC champions. Oklahoma was sacrificed instead of them. USC probably would have beaten LSU in 2003 and I agree with Leinart that they were better than Texas in 2005. Too bad that doesn't matter.