View Full Version : Would UAB beat

justwin
09-09-2014, 03:55 PM
South Carolina? If no, score?

ShotgunDawg
09-09-2014, 03:59 PM
South Carolina? If no, score?

No, SC - 35 UAB -24

UAB would take Vandy to the woodshed though.

CadaverDawg
09-09-2014, 04:01 PM
We'll find out if UAB is any good in due time. Take away a few bombs against us, and UAB wasn't too impressive. I personally think we have a bunch of people trying to give UAB too much credit to take away from a poor coaching job by MSU. But I won't get into that again.

No doubt UAB is improved and very well coached though. I could see them winning CUSA....if that means anything.

bluelightstar
09-09-2014, 04:36 PM
We'll find out. Take away a few bombs against us, and UAB wasn't too impressive. I personally think we have a bunch of people trying to give UAB too much credit to take away from a poor coaching job by MSU. But I won't get into that again.

No doubt UAB is improved and very well coached though. I could see them winning CUSA....if that means anything.

I think we are giving them way too much credit as well.

starkvegasdawg
09-09-2014, 04:52 PM
I just want to see is come out and beat USA so bad it's damn near a felony. We do that and I think some attitudes will change. We don't do that, regardless of reason, and this week will seem tame to what this board will be like next week.

DistrictDawg92
09-09-2014, 04:53 PM
The fact of the matter is we beat last years conference USA champ by almost 50 in the liberty bowl. We played bad, played our 1B's too much, whatever it is we should've smashed UAB and South Carolina would probably smash them. Let's quit acting like UAB is something special and move on to week 3, whoop USA's ass and then run into Baton Rouge and do something we haven't done in a veryyyyyy long time, and I really do believe we will beat LSU, we have the talent but can we execute.

BulldogBear
09-09-2014, 05:19 PM
No. SC wins something like 35-17

Liverpooldawg
09-09-2014, 05:32 PM
no. 42-17

Liverpooldawg
09-09-2014, 05:33 PM
I just want to see is come out and beat USA so bad it's damn near a felony. We do that and I think some attitudes will change. We don't do that, regardless of reason, and this week will seem tame to what this board will be like next week.

The only way that game makes any difference in how we are thought of is if we lose it.

DudyDawg
09-09-2014, 05:47 PM
No, SC - 35 UAB -24

A couple high schools in MS would take vandy to the woodshed

scottycameron
09-09-2014, 05:50 PM
I think we are giving them way too much credit as well.

Geezus, UAB lost to Southern Miss, didn't they? Step back and focus a minute.

justwin
09-09-2014, 06:23 PM
yeah, you're probably right with that score since USC seems to be more one-dimensional. USC does have a young secondary so that's why it got me thinking.

No, SC - 35 UAB -24

Political Hack
09-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Geezus, UAB lost to Southern Miss, didn't they? Step back and focus a minute.

And Florida lost to Georgia Southern last year too. It's irrelevant this season IMO. I'm willing to bet UAB challenges down the stretch for the CUSA title.