PDA

View Full Version : Spirit getting butthurt over us talking about their commit

Coach34
09-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Yancy trying saying nobody ever corrects anything here that may not be true. Ok Yancy, let's play a game.

1000 vcash to the poster that delivers the biggest Yancy lie on the Spirit in which he wasn't called on. I'll start:

Paraphrased: 'Mikhail Miller is the best QB to come out of Mississippi since Jason Campbell'

Go!!!

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Paraphrasing: "I intentionally lie and put out mis-information to help Ole Miss recruit"

starkvegasdawg
09-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Yancy: "I really am straight."

DawgHouseUnited
09-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Yancy: "I really am straight."

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/kelso-burn.jpg

Alldawg
09-09-2014, 02:43 PM
"We wouldn't take any of their commits right now and even Tee Shepard won't qualify."

messageboardsuperhero
09-09-2014, 02:44 PM
Paraphrasing: "I intentionally lie and put out mis-information to help Ole Miss recruit"

Well, technically that's not a lie- Yancy really does that.

Nonetheless, it's still funny to think about every now and then.

RossDawg82
09-09-2014, 02:46 PM
He is married to a female

RossDawg82
09-09-2014, 02:47 PM
too far

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Well, technically that's not a lie- Yancy really does that.

Nonetheless, it's still funny to think about every now and then.

I guess you are right

Todd4State
09-09-2014, 02:54 PM
John Cohen left Kentucky in shambles.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-09-2014, 03:01 PM
The west point RB isnt being recruited by the staff. For whatever reason, he wasnt evaluated highly by them.

I cant remember it he had to change his cell 2 or 3 times the week before signing day.

bgover4
09-09-2014, 03:02 PM
They'll never actually build the new Dudy Nobel.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Peters is their only commit with a commitable offer.

Face palm

TheRef
09-09-2014, 03:04 PM
They built Dudy Noble to keep up with Swayze Field

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-09-2014, 03:05 PM
DWS stadiums renovation this year just now catches it up with vhs' of 2003.

Again, facepalm

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-09-2014, 03:08 PM
____ rb just committed. He is who they wanted and at the top of their board. Taking no more backs.

- every year since 2010 and yet they always have worst backs in league-

"We dont recruit against state. We recruit elite players from across the country. Just look at their commits. 2 or 3 quality players and the rest are borderline d1"

Every year since 2004. They suck at coaching or we can evaluate

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-09-2014, 03:09 PM
I remember that...I think he even said something like "confuse the competition". What a f-ing joke!

mic
09-09-2014, 03:23 PM
The Yancy Creed:
"It's not a lie if you believe it"

messageboardsuperhero
09-09-2014, 03:49 PM
DWS stadiums renovation this year just now catches it up with vhs' of 2003.

Again, facepalm

"I know from a good source that MSU is having financing difficultly with the new addition to DWS. It will have to be scaled back."- Yancy

CadaverDawg
09-09-2014, 03:51 PM
I don't like Xanax by the hand full with my boxed wine

yousaidliesright?

BeardoMSU
09-09-2014, 04:06 PM
"That's not a herpes wart; it's a razor scab...."

Bully13
09-09-2014, 04:09 PM
This thread wins

Bully Dee Williams
09-09-2014, 04:13 PM
What exactly are we lying about, Yancy? Let's go down the list, shall we?

-Did your new OL commit not say just after committing that he would always be a Buckeye in his heart?
-Did CJ not have a new truck when he arrived to OM?
-Did Snoop Brassell not flunk out of school 14 times?
-Did Lil' Kim(deechee) not make an absolute fool of himself on a Florida beach when he was supposed to be in Haiti on a "mission" trip?
-Did Bobby Hill not get kicked off the OM team for doing something REALLY bad?
-Did Bo Wallace not get punched in the face by an OM frat douche for being douchier than said douche?
-Did Freeze not throw his players under the bus time and time again with the media?
-Did Kailo not flip in December as part of an orchestrated effort by OM that you openly discussed 6 months prior to said flipping?
-Did you not say that Dan Mullen bases his coaching and recruiting decisions on things that you say on your website?
-Did Andy Kennedy not go full on drunk, racist idiot with that cabbie in Cincy?
-Were there not Klan rallies in Oxford?
-Do you not follow recruits around to bars on Friday nights?
-Do your ex-con dline coach not get into a late night drunken argument with people on twitter?
-Did Tunsil's 115 lbs WR brother not get put on scholarship by OM?

I know I am forgetting so many jewels, but I don't have enough time in my life to write the complete book on all the dumb s**t that has come from your mouth over the years. Those are the things we have talked about over here. All of those things happened. Therefore, they are fact. If you want us to stop talking about you, then stop saying dumb s**t and get the people of your dumpster fire of a university to stop doing equally dumb s**t. Geez, Yancy...you might be the stupidest SOB in the world.

jumbo
09-09-2014, 04:22 PM
What exactly are we lying about, Yancy? Let's go down the list, shall we?

-Did your new OL commit not say just after committing that he would always be a Buckeye in his heart?
-Did CJ not have a new truck when he arrived to OM?
-Did Snoop Brassell not flunk out of school 14 times?
-Did Lil' Kim(deechee) not make an absolute fool of himself on a Florida beach when he was supposed to be in Haiti on a "mission" trip?
-Did Bobby Hill not get kicked off the OM team for doing something REALLY bad?
-Did Bo Wallace not get punched in the face by an OM frat douche for being douchier than said douche?
-Did Freeze not throw his players under the bus time and time again with the media?
-Did Kailo not flip in December as part of an orchestrated effort by OM that you openly discussed 6 months prior to said flipping?
-Did you not say that Dan Mullen bases his coaching and recruiting decisions on things that you say on your website?
-Did Andy Kennedy not go full on drunk, racist idiot with that cabbie in Cincy?
-Were there not Klan rallies in Oxford?
-Do you not follow recruits around to bars on Friday nights?
-Do your ex-con dline coach not get into a late night drunken argument with people on twitter?
-Did Tunsil's 115 lbs WR brother not get put on scholarship by OM?

I know I am forgetting so many jewels, but I don't have enough time in my life to write the complete book on all the dumb s**t that has come from your mouth over the years. Those are the things we have talked about over here. All of those things happened. Therefore, they are fact. If you want us to stop talking about you, then stop saying dumb s**t and get the people of your dumpster fire of a university to stop doing equally dumb s**t. Geez, Yancy...you might be the stupidest SOB in the world.

http://media.giphy.com/media/kS1aph1nPE1lm/giphy.gif

ScoobaDawg
09-09-2014, 05:16 PM
"Ole Miss didn't want him anyways." - said about any recruit who doesn't land at UM

Drugdog
09-09-2014, 05:18 PM
My vote goes to BUlly D.
Terrific rant.

CadaverDawg
09-09-2014, 05:18 PM
"Chris Jones will be a Rebel"

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c9/ee/da/c9eeda22eeb807b2acd4460b6af7024a.jpg

BeardoMSU
09-09-2014, 05:23 PM
"Chris Jones will be a Rebel"

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c9/ee/da/c9eeda22eeb807b2acd4460b6af7024a.jpg

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--w_K700c0--/c2wi4zqav3xgrxbypbzr.gif

Homedawg
09-09-2014, 06:58 PM
Golf clap to billy dee!!!!!! Good stuff!

Dawgcentral
09-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Not lies per say, but I just can't get over the comments he made about recruits in tight jeans and their dance moves. That was simply pathetic.

JDog13
09-09-2014, 10:30 PM
I really like Peters. Cept he wasn't lying. He really really likes Peters.