PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Dominquez interview-Baseball

MsStateBaseball
09-09-2014, 02:10 PM
You need to go read on Genes site. He is such a quality kid and pitcher. He committed to us and put on his twitter right before he tried out in front of UCLA's coaches. He loves us! This was a month after the NC series. He wants to start a trend of more Cali players coming here. Excited to see him compete.

Todd4State
09-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Pollorena 2.0. But throws a little bit harder.

AlSwearengen
09-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Did we have a pitcher from Cali that just decommitted? What was the deal with that?

MsStateBaseball
09-09-2014, 02:38 PM
His team played at DNF in the summer. He prob had friends asking why go so far away, etc. Just guessing. He will understand later why kids choose the SEC over other conf. Competition is key. Just ask Aaron Dom. Kids girlfriend might have talked him out of it. It is no telling. Bottom line to me is, we have many others to go after. Lots of quality players want to come here.

BLC
09-09-2014, 04:48 PM
I can tell you that Aaron is the most competitive, young pitcher I've seen throw, and I've watched him pitch many, many times. An absolute Bulldog! His family is awesome too. He's a great teammate who will stick up for his club. If someone looks at one of our guys sideways, don't be surprised to see a lower-seemed ball stuck in someone's ribs. Aaron will be a very good Bulldog.

godlluB
09-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Pollorena 2.0. But throws a little bit harder.

I just hope he has a little of Pollo's heart. I love that guy.

MsStateBaseball
09-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Sounds good Brendan, thanks.