PDA

View Full Version : Sec network

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Im shocked at how little Ive watched it the past 10 days.

civildawg
09-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Me too. To be honest I think the reason why is because the analyst are so bad. SEC nation is just plain out terrible

Dawg61
09-08-2014, 07:40 PM
It's an ESPN product, no games, no eyeballs from me at least. However I do leave my cable box on and on that channel when I am gone so it looks like I am watching it. Not sure if it works like that but I still do it.

Todd4State
09-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Me too. To be honest I think the reason why is because the analyst are so bad. SEC nation is just plain out terrible

I agree. They need more replays of games to fill time.

I seen it dawg
09-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Im shocked at how little Ive watched it the past 10 days.

It's because the network is hot garbage. Thanks for the games but let's move on to sports that don't have these ****ing morons talking about them.

hailmari
09-08-2014, 08:41 PM
I have to endure Finebalm's show almost daily at work because my boss thinks it's great television. (He's a bear)

Drugdog
09-08-2014, 09:08 PM
I have to endure Finebalm's show almost daily at work because my boss thinks it's great television. (He's a bear)

I will put you on my prayer list...a bear for a boss and Fbaum. Start interviewing ASAP.

Bully Dee Williams
09-08-2014, 09:18 PM
SEC Network is terrible. I can't watch it at all except for games. The talking heads are morons, 100 hours of Finebaum are 99.99 hours too many, and they spend most of the time on Bama and Auburn. Plus, they drool all over Ole Miss when they get the chance.

engie
09-08-2014, 09:24 PM
I think it's mostly due to campuses still not being fully up to speed with their fiber networks. Once that's true across the league, small sports will take up a bunch of these time slots that are currently wasted...

This baseball season won't see it -- but I'm hopeful that by next year the schedule is setup so that it's almost an every night deal with games broadcast on the network. Would take minimal schedule adjustment to make that happen. As is, there will be 75 baseball games on the SECNetwork and probably 20+ on espn channels. Plus all of our home games being on watchespn...