PDA

View Full Version : So what's the word on cowbells this Saturday?

mstatefan91
09-08-2014, 03:55 PM
I'm traveling down to Mobile and am trying to decide if I'm taking my bell or not. I don't want it to be an issue when I get there.

Anybody know?

CadaverDawg
09-08-2014, 03:57 PM
I wouldn't risk it. Sounds like they will do anything they can to prevent them. Not worth losing a good bell. Just yell like Hail

GreaterCowbell
09-08-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm traveling down to Mobile and am trying to decide if I'm taking my bell or not. I don't want it to be an issue when I get there.

Anybody know?

If you insist, bring your disposable cowbell.

mstatefan91
09-08-2014, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't risk it. Sounds like they will do anything they can to prevent them. Not worth losing a good bell. Just yell like Hail

Thanks Cadaver. I would hate to do it, but I would leave before I allowed them to take my bell. Had it for 20 years.

RattStevens
09-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Those #RattBastards have made it clear - NO COWBELLS , they will not allow you in the stadium with one. Don't know if they will comb the stands and take them away.

mstatefan91
09-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Those #RattBastards have made it clear - NO COWBELLS , they will not allow you in the stadium with one. Don't know if they will comb the stands and take them away.
Yeah I'm pretty confident I could sneak it in, but I would leave before I had it confiscated if they started searching the stands...

AROB44
09-08-2014, 04:06 PM
Head Coach is Joey Jones...played for Bama. Need I say more.

DistrictDawg92
09-08-2014, 04:42 PM

May be in the minority on this, but I actually enjoy your tweets. Good follow if you enjoy laughing